22). REALITIES

NOTE: Hey fellas! Hope you're enjoying the story till now! Mind you, now we are taking off for the major part of the story so clasp the belt and pick that tempting jar of Nutella to go entertain yourselves to the most.

The thing is, the content ahead can/ might be quite unfriendly or dark, so if you are extremely sensitive or don't want to spoil your mind with spooky thoughts, I think I can say "don't prefer reading ahead".

Chill, it's not even that dark but maybe.... maybe, you might find it uneasy and spooky on envisaging my words. Though I hope you don't! Anyways, the decision is yours.

Also, the chapters in future might go on to be longer, as in 4000 words or more, I'll try to chop them off and segregate them as much as possible. Anyhow, I will always continue to mark "******" with these stars to indicate there is a slight change of topic or that now we will touch another sub-topic.

This way, you can bring the read to a halt for that time and take that break you had yearning for, or go and attend that class that is about to start! Or just seeing those stars coming down can be assuring for you that 'eh, this boring part is finally over'. Hahaha, though do comment and tell me if you find something is boring so that I can fall into eternal depression:)

ENJOY THE READ AHEAD!!

A big room decorated with tons of work-based holograms featuring images of desserts, teleporters, people, kyles; a lot of sprinkling red bubbles around it. "Is it water or light?", at the centre of this cubicle room with a set of brown couches in front of them and cream-yellow walls commended with graphic momentous and art pieces, a mini desk at the side and a well-furnished classic rich office's frown table at the centre.

With the glass footrest set in between the table and the couches. Two couches in front of it and a rolling chair on the opposite side.

Next to the office chair is the board which Synrie often uses and is still using to explain to the kids a few details. The kyles, well they are simply resting on those cheeky opulent sofas and keenly observing what all Synrie demands them to.

Synrie is standing by the board to explain a few things to her little mates. She presses the blue dot of her electronic metal pen, one of the holograms click pastes to her whiteboard, it is the picture of a few scientists covered in surgical suits with a big machine filled with glasses, teleporting bearings and rings, threads and needles tied to them, these threads are just like the blue ones Kamaya used but the needles are more like kiroshiyas.

The rings are shinier and have five dots on them all, vibrant metallic colours like purple, blue, pink and several others. These kiroshiyas have been stitched in the loop very similar to how so many threads were passing from a loop during their previous mission. These needles are constantly rotating themselves. "This is what one can call a time machine", she says.

"But for now, that's not what's important, what's important for you to understand a few things about why a time machine is needed and what purpose have they been used for.

To start with, let me tell you an exploration that is queer, unknown to humans even now and eccentric. If we go to any mass event, like a battle, for once, if I include an event like the six warriors included Meera who went to the top of the hill and recruited the base energy you're living on; and we change the thing in the event/ plan, like if Rai was not in the war, or if they weren't kyles so they were more concerned about their lives or if they wanted to revive themselves, maybe you all would have never been formed!

(A little note here: I hope you remember though the six warriors included Elijah, he wasn't actually a kyle, unlike the other warriors. Yes, the other warriors were all kyles, i.e., AI's)