54). THE PLAN

On finishing experiencing her memories, both "I just wanted to persuade Burma one last time, but he says he can't choose a side so he'd help both in possible ways where he doesn't lose anything, not even his mission." "He's smart" admits Acker. "Well, isn't it like this, we can't even consolidate with other humans the way they can" Kaila comments. Is this a mock test? Because everyone just smiles, including her. Her smile surely looks more triumphant. And there's Jon, with the deceptive one. 

Connell is crying, tears falling down her eyes but her body stays stoic. Everyone walks to her and bends down, "we're sorry." "Connell, I have found out what we have to do with the plan. Are you ready to bear it, for us to start with it as well?" asks Lovi. "Have you traced them?" she asks. "No, we're are almost there though" answers Lovi. "Well, they'd be searching for you as well. I couldn't know much, but those people are powerful for sure. They are searching for you all just the way you all are searching for them." 

She tells, "I can't even say if Burma will fight with them or not, he played a two-way street with me. He doesn't know what I want. So, he let the faith in my and your hands as much as he has on his own. Just like Zenith, he wants to share his burden with at least someone. I can't say much but I'm for sure that they are now thinking of coming out. We have to derive another plan", she says. 

"I hate them," Larriel says in disgust, biting her lips. "Do they already know about our positions?" Larriel asks. Jon rebukes, "Of course, they'd know it since we entered. Didn't you realize we're stuck in a hologram since the day? You're the illusionist and you don't know that? They weren't coming out because they want to chill and make a good plan. They might never come out. Bah"

"Well, at least we all can see this much now that even being a homo-sapien(s) has its own advantages and disadvantages," remarks Kamaya. Somehow, his we all sounded like Jon if you hear it in slow motion and are at a distance from the guy who is speaking something in a low voice. 

"Oh my god, we never realized that!" Jon comments sarcastically. "It is indeed strange how such mullings go" Primus states. "Yes, it is indeed strange that mulling is not even a word," says Jon, Samantha whispers something similar. Kamaya even notices the fact he now states, "And it is even stranger that you lived a lifetime unlike us. We're nineteen, but practically one-year-olds. And you actually lived for nineteen years!?" Connell shyly displays her teeth, "ah, yes." "Even Kaila didn't live that long!" Kaila, who had been all jolly till now, suddenly gets offended. Oops Acker! Be careful about what you say.

****

At the end of the den, though hidden within the walls is a guy in a biker's jacket dress, except for the helmet. His hair falling over his forehead. He has a sniper lying next to him. He checks it and follows with the reloading process even though empty bulleted. "Aw man!" he groans. A boulder opening near him, the sun has risen and it looks as if he is resting at the peak of a cliff or something. 

He doesn't have an idea of what to do, he is just hurt; hurt inside. His face is hidden in the sheds of his straight bangs, he looks up, the face is familiar. So is his deep voice, though it is the deepest and the most depressing voice ever been owned by someone, he despondently says, "today, I asked her to close her eyes. Then, I brought her in front of the mirror and told her to open her eyes to see the world's most beautiful thing", he has some poetic gesture from the head as he speaks, this way, if he tries being more vocal at public stages, he can be a popular lad in the future if these things still run in the world [I leave it to your imagination].

 "A mirror in front of her eyes, and as she opens them, she looks it in the mirror- The reflection of our relationship, in one frame. The reflection was like a picture we could look at the way we want." His lips are attractive, paused at that squeaking position, they change and turn into a smile and then a frown and then, a shriek. A bellow that only he can hear the echoes of in a lonely cave and the desert outside. He looks outside, "ah!" he sighs and then gets up. He has finally decided to walk up into the fresh air. Two marks