15) ACQUAINTANCE FROM A FAMILIAR FACE

"Her memory has been erased", a non-binary doctor is standing in front of Jon. He is engaged in an embellished cabin which gives a similar monochromatic white aesthetic. "Who is she anyway?" asks Jon. "A robot" answers the doctor. "Interesting" Jon remarks satirically. "So, who branded it?" asks Jon. "I don't know, probably me" they answer. Jon exhales, "why do you make such malfunctions then!" The doctor sighs, this is when an alluring woman joins in.

 She is wearing denim jeans and a greyish blue springtime Balmain jacket/blazer over semi-divided green-yellow V-neck summertime with a green coloured side pocket, her loose shirt let her flex her collarbone, underway, she is wearing a summer-spring time brown pair of fashionable heel sandals. She has bangs and sort of scary golden eyes, moreover, her skin is white as hell and she has sort of bunny teeth that suit with the bangs.

"Hi", she greets. "I'm Jean, I think you remember me?" she tensely queries the latter. Jon observes her and then with a weak sigh, he says, "the garmented woman. You're Larriel's aunt, right?" he asks. Jean softly punches him in the face and then says, "yes", with a smile.

 "You and Kamaya would go along well" Jon mocks, still flabbergasted about that abrupt punch that he did not try to ignore. "I guess you want to learn a few things about..." she looks at the doctor, they nod, she continues, ".... Ikshana!". Jon's wrist communicator dings, "I guess I have to leave, so follow me and we shall continue," he says.

"No offense.... but you look extremely different from Larriel," Jon says as they walk out of the cabin. "Huh!? "How is that offensive?" Jean inquires. Her voice is booming, and she's rushing to the gate. "Umm...", Jon is taken aback by her strange actions.

 "I'm guessing you're in a hurry?" he inquires. Jean nods at the absent Jon, tweaks her neck, and a holograph appears in front of her eyes, "If we go normal, I'm seven minutes late." "I'm sorry, but I don't enjoy walking," she admits. She jerks her left hand, and four small round balls fall to the ground in unison. They both vanish into thin air.

They tumble to the ground with a thud. Looking around, one may tell it's a dressing room with a plethora of compartments and hangars. There is a black robe with contrast white images representing wicked occurrences, such as a still image of a ruthless murder. Jean reads Jon's thinking before he can ask about the dress. 

She tells in a charming tooth, "It's a robe that was previously intended for us to wear during battles. However, a handful of us abandoned the plan and decided to wear something bright instead. I'm glad you haven't seen the uniforms Zetai and Palmer used to wear; they could turn you blonde ".. Her bunny teeth, in particular, outshine the dialogue, making her words sound even spookier.

Jon looks around but he doesn't know what to say next, "You always wear bell-bottom denim?" he asks out of the box. "Always" she affirms back with her sore throat. He takes a close look at her eyes, they're red as if she is suffering from insomnia, even the golden spark of her iris has a redness to it, he notices this for the first time.

 "What happened to your eyes?" Jon inquires forlornly. "What happened to them?" she quirkily asks in bafflement. As they both adjust their positions on the floor to face each other as they rest, Jon jeers, "is this the mirror life?" Jean grumpily nods with a chuckle. She then enthusiastically turns to look at her watch, "you're very lucky" she informs. "Why?" he asks. "You'd know" she chuckles as she adds, "soon enough"

She is still glancing at her watch when she eventually breaks the contact and stands up. She raises her hands into the air and begins to move them, just like everyone else Jon knows. It's as if she's creating a lizard, then a snail. 

Finally, she clasps her hands together and looks Jon in the eyes. As she continues to lose consciousness, her face changes, and acne-like pores cover her forehead. As he sees her inexorable fall to the ground, she appears to Jon to be a gently oscillating clock displaying the worst of your times.