55). SKIRMISH FOR THE INEVITABLE

Everyone is rubbing their eyes; Connell is already asleep. Everyone is fast asleep, Lovi and Kamaya however are sleeping at the threshold of the house. Kamaya nears her, "Hey, can you give me your robe to use it as a blanket?" he asks Lovi. "But can't you use your temperature stimulator?' she asks him. "I want to save energy and we didn't bring the normal stimulators with us," he says. "Oh right!". She takes off her robe, over that, she pulls the suspenders of her white sweater, her clothing changes to a casual white t-shirt and black trousers, the typical dress.

With the robe, kamaya covers his upper body, he turns to Lovi, "you sure you not feeling cold? Otherwise, I can give it back". "No, I don't feel cold, plus I think we are in a desert so it's strange how even you're feeling cold." Kamaya wants to state a fact but he isn't sure if this dessert gets cold at night or not, so he leaves it.

It is a bright garden, there is a big screen with the live footage views going for the entire block Connell and the Kyles are trapped. Raw walks in his lean-back and a cigarette in his hand, he looks like the perfect villainous sidekick, unlike Zenith, Burma, and Tridaily who are exercising like workaholics.

Zenith snatches the cigarette from Raw's mouth and holds it in his right hand, both hands crisscrossed and resting on the opposite shoulders. His head is inclined to the right and facing the ground. He removes his white strap-fold headband. "Oh, the sweating that this strap can create." "I'm sure I'll need to practice utilizing those sweat-inducing gums soon," he says as he examines the holograms; after some thinking, he orders, "Send in a few horses. Fast."

It's a forest with dim illumination, despite the fact that most of the trees have shed their leaves, implying that it's autumn. The weather appears to be warm. They're all dressed in black thin cut fighting outfits. They're all tall and slim in any case. Zenith is wearing a pretty headband, which is a strap embellished with small flowers of various colours. The others are dressed similarly and have black metal arm pads over their jackets (suit). A holographic screen is in front of them, and Zenith looks down to see his hologram illuminator (the disc is there). He's chewing gum as he walks. A hologram depicts a few cowboys riding their horses around the streets. He is enjoying the view.

****

The dawn has taken place yet again. All eight Kyles and Connell are standing in the alleyway with their heads up to gawk at the sun. "Hey, have you ever thought what happens to the sun if you attack it?" asks Kamaya, his voice and his glowing face under the sun's light are both insolvably daunting; like the time when he met Shridgaar again and started beating it.

"No", answers Jon in his coarse slow language. They all walk back inside one after the other. Well, everyone except for Kamaya. Acker has already entered the house when he sees everyone behind him has come to a halt.

They are all staring at Jon and Kamaya who have started running backward like two kids in a sober alleyway who are enjoying the freedom of sorts; they have just spotted a kite or want to gawk at someone. Both of them are running, laughing like childhood friends, and abruptly they are both gone with a blue flashing light.

Jon is holding Kamaya by the hand; this lets them both be teleported to the tunnel and not just Jon. They're taking the steps from one place to the other along with each other. A purple bar forms at a height as if the tunnel has gaped taller. Jon and Kamaya jump from one bar to the other just like two friends jumping from one tree to the other. Their steps land on the purple bar and Kamaya kicks away.

Kamaya finally comes to the sight of Connell and the kyles. As the sun's body silhouette's these catapulting figures, the only reason one might conclude he is Kamaya might be for he has a creeker in his hand whose thread is swaying free in the air. Kamaya pivots it to his front before gravity pulls him down.