30). ONE LAST TIME

Note: This mission involves to a few days before they were summoned by Synrie, and a day after the dissolution of the second phase for Jon. And yeet, it is quite a long chapter.

There's a lush greenery with mountains all around, and Jon's hands are soaking up the warmth of his jacket and the blue sweatshirt he's wearing inside. "Are you prepared for the next task, or are you not? You're the only one who has been hindering your team till now" she consolatorily adds, "i'm sorry if it offended you, old sport."

Jean is sitting next to Jon, her body squirming as a result of the cool breeze flowing by. Jon affirmatively nods in response. A punch comes at his face.

"I guess even you can observe people slowly like I do" Jon jokes sensitively with a blank expression. He comes back to posture after dodging the savage punch and says, "I'm sorry, but I just have one question". Jean looks at her watch, "what?" she asks.

"If we work on human psychology to make things better, and because our teachers have segregated classes in such a way so that they can adapt different styles on the students based on their psychology to make them concentrate, don't you think I should've been in a class where students are unable to concentrate and need a way of teaching to understand things. I mean, in my class everyone understands things easily, they're sharp people and I'm blunt. Raw if you'd like to say. Hehe."

"I know, there are lots better suited for you but at times we work on other basis as well" she tells, "with your ability and it's drawback, the creative outlet we provide to slow-brains wouldn't have helped you either. Maybe you needed an entirely different class but Grisham didn't think that'd be for the best." "Yeah, that's all that matters, someone else choosing things for you" Jon comments with a debilitated expression.

Jean pats at his shoulder and says, "don't feel uneasy, there are somethings we believe humans can only experience when there is suspense, and think of Shridgaar as a virus that was required to be eradicated. It was nothing more....". ".... than a figment of one's imagination caused by a cursed eye power, but it's helpful" fills in Jon. Jean proudly nods. "Ok, we'll talk later", she then declares.

"Well, I don't know why you helped me out with this Shridgaar fiasco, but I thank you. Weird experience though" mutters Jon, his eyes now fixated at the calm waving grass. Jean chuckles at the demented boys statement.

As Jon gets off the rock he was resting at, a red confetto emerges in front of his eye but he continues walking for a minute till he stops right in front of a tree. He rubs his eye [rubbing an eye is the sign of preserving energy or storing it as reserve at times when you could use it but you decided to store it instead]

He brings out the two teleporters and tosses them simultaneously, Jon observes one of them falling to the ground and the other one to the sky, as he sees them diverging, he jumps to catch the lowest branch of the tree.

****

Walking at the side of a busy highway which is slated above the circular paths are Connell and Lovi. At the ending lane of this highway, there is a big teleporting ring placed.

Beyond this gigantic teleporting ring is the 'circular paths', every colony is connected to the circular paths, you can use the teleporter at the gate of your house to move to this place, nonetheless, you can even use your gate teleporting ring to travel from one colony to the other but you need permit in advance for that. A little secret- one can never lose their personal teleporting rings.

(Circular paths, hope you remember about these circular paths, did I introduce them earlier though? Anyway, just in case I didn't, here it goes~

Circular paths are a ring area like a podium which connects a mass of colonies together for an easier transportation for anybody who wants to reach from one end to the other end of the territory can straight forward use this highway. Though there are many people walking at this highway, there are teleporters situated at the end of the road. )