8). THE COMBATS- II

Between the commotion created by the clanging of swords and shields, and tricks and incendiary devices that are playing in the ongoing battle between two Allovers, Kamaya flees the scene out of disconsolateness. Whilst Jon is bored as hell without Kamaya next to him, he is fed up with the ruckus as well. Maybe, somewhere deep down inside, even haunted and his throat feeling heavy of suppression.

On the other hand, at the field, a boy with fluffy long hair is staring straight into the eyes of a girl named Samantha, she is considered to be the best in terms of strength and durability. But currently, she seems to be trailing. Samantha is wearing an olive dress (robe and pajama). Though rugged and grubby, she still seems to be intact and robust when compared to Primus. Oh yes! the fluffy long-haired boy is indeed a nineteen-year-old, due to his short height and evergreen blunt face like a raccoon's, one could not realize he has grown up to be a formidable man.

Primus has a knife stuck to his right leg and his face jagged. He is wearing a blue robe and pajamas just like he always did. Samantha has an arsenal of weapons but she is using none, just trailing behind him. Primus doesn't even want to put any effort into fighting her to finish the show. Maybe he wants Samantha to play the next move. And Samantha is waiting for that moment when Primus gets tired of the perpetual wait. She brings out a sword to give him a cut, a tattoo abruptly forms on his neck. He flamboyantly turns his head towards her, his iris makes a dazzling effect and though the emergence of a tattoo means someone has lost the combat, Primus's opponent faints to the ground as well.

Primus is Larriel's cousin and a nephew to Jean, both of them live under her wing and don't know their parents. The Harinskis have always been devoid of big families. Primus himself uses ikshana, but one that makes the opponent fall asleep or faint, a lower stage of it can also manipulate a weak opponent for a short while. By weak, someone who has delicate willpower or is behaving in a friendly manner. though Jon in the past was weak enough to be manipulated.

The next names are Lovi Waver and Acker Allover. Lovi and Acker are both nearly matching in height, they are rolling a fight over each other. She wears an elegant cherry red uniform (robe and plazo-like thick lowers of the same material and colour) and has a forlorn smile. Her black hair is stranded into a pony and has thin hooded eyes. Her facials are out of this world, a beautiful nose and innocence so adorable that anyone would want to adopt her. Yes, it pretty much matches her facials, just that maybe the eyes are more hooded and thinner in comparison, somewhat like a Korean's. Lovi stays her tense self as her body wavers, that's not her ability though.

She has blue rubble in her hand, she presses it and it turns into a group of grey confetti, the confetti spiral back into her sleeves. Acker leaps and enters the ground right after she indirectly displays her strength. He immediately starts covering the whole perimeter, constantly throwing creekers all over the place, "what? But that isn't even his specialty" Jon dully remarks. "Maybe it's to counter Lovi". "Like she'll use her ken" he disappointingly remarks.

[Just so you know, their lowers are of the same material as their robes, the furry vibe that robes mostly give. Though they look like normal slim fit lowers, especially with their dope boots.]

On the battleground, a battle between Lovi and Acker begins. Lovi is shaking on the ground, fixated to one position. Kamaya casually walks back into the podium, his hair has turned messy and fluffy, falling over the forehead like it used to. He wears his robe back again.

Acker stacks tons and tons of needles all over Lovi. Love shakes her body a bit here and there and moves out safe every time. A thread passes past her leg and puts a little cut. Kamaya, on the other hand, doesn't want to show his angsty inner feelings so he just stands there with his chin resting on one of the hands. He is posing a calm attitude whilst spectating the match. Lovi closes her eyes, extends to the fighting stance.