17). Having a time at the sewer

Primus, Larriel, and Jean are sleeping in their backyards' dew grass. When Jon appears over them, all three of them awaken. They are continually rubbing their eyes. Primus opens his eyes and glares at Jon, "hey Primus, can you do that dripping effect with the ikshana once again?" Jon asks with specific intent.

Primus rotates the first two fingers of his left hand on the brim of his hat and snaps his eyes closed. When he opens his eyes to look into Jon's, he notices that Jon has vanished. Jean and Larriel have already dozed off. They can do it with ease since they have control over their sleep.

Jon on the other hand is flashing around Primus till he finally emerges in front of his sight yet again. NOw that their gazes meet, Jon finally faints away.

"Um, ikshana is a very tough one to design and culminate, so I decided to keep a few kyles with 'the sleep Ikshana'. They can not make anyone see fear, but with the help of a teleportation tunnel's formation, they can indeed do it if they use immaculate energy. How?

Let me explain, the very first thing is that dreams are often born out of memories or overthinking from the past. Some facts prove dreams often turn into the future as well! With this being said, when we see about a memory from the past, they are mixed, happy and sad.

But, since most humans are too calculative in order to be smart, we often think more about the bad aspect that can happen in the future so that we would be able to prevent them. Like I am doing with my kyles. And what comes more to you, happy memories or sad ones? Sad ones! Because of this, if we travel through time, we are able to derive from the memories of a person as to what fear exploits them the most. Once done, in their sleep, such thoughts can easily be driven out."

**********

A beautiful car-shaped house, its shape resembles a sedan from the old times. The grey shade illuminates the classic times and the windows were foreshadowed with exquisitely knitted curtains. The door of the gate automatically opens and Jon walks out of it, he looks around.

Beautiful shrubby green lanes covering the housing perimeters and some really beautiful people gauging his sight from the roofs of their houses. Most of the houses are designed as a thing, like a tree, a bike, a laptop, an antenna.

However, there is one extremely daunting thing, this one house which is in the shape of a human, but a somewhat cartoonish human. It's in the design of someone known as Captain Levi, a famous character from back in the time, though the residents of this place aren't intimidated by this character at all, they don't even know who it is! Jon himself is baffled as to what is happening around him, suddenly, he realizes an attack coming at him, the holograms trail off leaving the sight of the sewer surrounding him. Jon dodged the attack and nearly spotted Shridgaar, but Shridgaar seems to have vanished yet again.

The sewer appears to be ahead of him, a bright light flashing in the farthest distance Jon can see. "Oh, the dude wants to play hide and seek, but not in the dark," mumbles Jon. He's about to open his ken when he realises he shouldn't be. So he starts heading towards the dazzling light that mocks his existence. To be honest, he can't even maintain his ken energy for long because he's not wearing his old-time robe; instead, he's wearing a brown biker jacket (made without killing any animals), over a white-collar buttoned t-shirt, and relax fit pieces of denim.

Midway through his walk to the light, a life-like hologram barges. It (the hologram) is of a male. He is tall, his face hidden under his yellow track jacket's collar. Jon is unable to identify with the person so he tilts his body sideways to prevent bumping into him. As he continues to walk, another guy with an edgy tooth comes in front of Jon's sight, and with diabolical vileness in his eyes, he is rigid like the first one. Jon excuses him as well.