74). THE STRONGEST KYLE

Mahir is sitting in his room, a set of drawings in front of them, one of them is of Connell; along with all the other Birthwash's. "Connell, the world had to be destroyed. Now we have to wait a hundred more years before we can do something. Even Deva is gone now. I guess we should have never allowed the making of a kyle. We could have taken a better decision. But the good thing is, we as the authority are ready to take the blame. And everyone else is living happily. Burden-free, it is always us who know the past because we are ready to bear the responsibility, that in a sense, we're suffering injustice to protect everyone else who lives outside of this sphere as a resident of Anbu's creation.

 I'll be honest, I might be a soft human but I wish that that dog had to function as the president of all the colonies himself. I guess I'll resign now, I have reached the limit where I cannot bear such chaos anymore. Probably I should give my position to Zenith, the Harbinger or the young one? I myself don't know. I don't even know which one now. Haha. I just hope the next Zenith isn't a junk like me who takes a public vote on every matter and deletes that memory. It's easy, but I want everyone's opinions, it's called credibility. But I'm not letting them have transparency. They say it's fair if it's for peace, huh! Whoever takes my position should be inches away from indecisiveness." 

Correcting their own self, Mahir scolds themself, "No! This is a part of the function as we do it for people; asking them is right. Wait, should I ask people on this as well? I just hope there are no more robots in the future." He is about to get off his seat when another dangerous thought enters his mind, "what if someone better than Hook appears and can make robots with less recycled energy? No no no! Now the only time I'll use recycled energy would be when needed appetizingly. Oh wait, wasn't I resigning! Deva!!!!! All of this happened because of you." 

"Damn", they sigh.

Mahir bends down to his table, there is an extended portion at its edge with an inch-long fan attached to it. Though the weather outside is a beauty, this fan is required. It is called the Uwe fan, which was developed by another scientist like Hook. You know him! Omit me, you knew him. Ah, I don't know which tense suits better.

 Uwe was much of an Ayurveda man, or moreover, could be referred to as a botanist. This fan is made to provide good vibes and keep a great oxygen circulation to keep a human spontaneous as well as calm. The productivity and happiness rate that adds up to a person's life because of these vibes are nearly 7% more than what they actually are like. And the normal rates of productivity and happiness that you'd find in a person in this world are 78-85% more than what they used to be 500 years back.

 The primary reasons are that outer, communal, unanimous peace exists. And if the world started developing such minds again, harmony would've been disturbed. The people don't know about Zenith or kyle's or robots. But if they ever got to, it would've led to another chaos.

Isn't it strange how tough it is to appeal to human minds? Surely if there were only one type of people to live on the planet, it would've been much easier for us to correspond with each other. But it is the different perspectives and those different types of people who make the population. It will always be tough to explain someone to come out of a wrong perspective, so Mr. Anbu decided to break the world. And then with the help of a few volunteers, develop a particular mindset of people. 

Of course, even then, mindset and personality are two different things and the people with these mindsets carry genes of those different personalities. Mr. Anbu thought going on to a public space to explain his things to others won't appeal them as not everyone would listen. Isn't it a typical villain thing? They want something but ultimately, they won't be able to achieve it even after being stubborn; because they walk the wrong path in the eye of many.

 Anbu knew he would suffer the same faith if he goes to approach a big mass. There is a bigger chance of a small crowd hearing you if it is right, thanks to his ideas, the world developed in incredible ways. The mindsets are aligned with harmony now. There are still flaws with it, but the residents or the 'chaotic minds', 'the most dangerous beings' are being protected from it without worries. 

And not only humans but even animals. Though it seems as if human vs human still goes on in some ways, not very chaotic and barbaric ways though. And animals are kept far away from it. In a sense, they are referred to as gods. People don't know what it's like to harm an animal. It is as prohibited to humans as not classifying people and stain someone's freedom whilst fighting for someone else's, or not professing about your religion to instigate others or to keeping your opinion to yourselves or to not be sensible was.... in the past.

 Unfortunately, no one in the past followed these cages of restriction. This was their freedom, but they tried to cage in their ideologies. Now they follow rules, but these present people cannot be called pussies for following rules, can they? Well, we will always do things like these if we're from the past. Because that's how our mentalities were/are, and that's how less we were using our brains probably. So, by committing genocide just to give the new world a better outlook, was it good? Right?

After thinking so much, he stares at the rolling fan for a while, thinking how it's rolling, rolling, rolling.......

AFTER CHATTING WITH THE REAL ZENITH FOR A LONG WHILE

.... Hook and Mahir who had been sitting together find the news as they were discussing stories and opinions with the young Zenith, Hook's actual uncle. They were the ones who indicated to Deva that the vibrations of the ground in the alternate seem to be going berserk. However, they never thought he has used an abundance of energy on the earth (where he lived in there past, 500 years back. trying to cleanse the minds of people through the use of his powers. More than Ikshana.)

 "Should we revive him?" asks Hook. "I don't know, let's place a meeting in a few minutes. I wish we could travel to the future." "Yeah, but we can't, any possibility can change." Mahir nods, "let us place a meeting in five minutes?" he asks. She agrees. "Good, my best hunch however would be to let observe the past world's new alternative for hundred years and send Rai on the ground for survey and protection." (Rai is a somewhat Zetai or maybe a Palmer. He has been working long since.)

 "Ah, the only one who lived and prefers work even now" they both chuckle forlornly. "Yes, and maybe Deva back on the ground, he never asked to be not revived". "We'll discuss possibilities, neither of them has the habit of going berserk, so we'll calculate other points. If he killed Uwe, it means he didn't want to be revived." "It can mean other things as well!" Hook lays an opinion. "Good," thinks Mahir. They both bring out their teleporting rings and vanish away in an instance.

"So that's my story". A blue-colored coil is covering Jon's stomach. He is sitting on the brim of a cliff, next to a little girl with frizzy hair and a dark complexion. With some notoriousness, the girl asks, "let me ask you then, are you indeed the strongest kyle?". Jon chortles again, "you think?".

 The girl is flabbergasted, after showing some frivolous tantrums, Jon answers her, "well, every other kyle is dead. I'm the only alive, they were immortals who died. I have a strong will, which makes me the strongest kyle", a hysterical expression covers his face and he starts to sob dramatically. 

The girl is still blank, to make her understand, he uses an example, "if I ask, are you the frizziest girl amongst the two of us? What will you say?", well Jon does have wavy hair so the girl is in a confusion? "Are you this dumb!?" Jon screeches like an alcoholic. "No!!" she takes her stand and screams at the top of her lungs, "I'm the frizziest girl in the world!". She proclaims proudly.

Jon frivolously shrugs, "no idiot, you're the frizziest girl amongst the two of us". Suddenly, he hears footsteps, the veins on his face reappear and he vanishes away. The girl fades away into a group of confetti, she wasn't real. That means she wasn't the frizziest girl amongst the two! No, maybe she still was. Anyways, the confetti form the words, "Deva has extinguished like a dinosaur. With his abilities, let's see if I will reach afar.... ". 

"So, he'll be working on the project, right?" Mahir asks Hook like a tense kid. She nods. It has just been a while that Jon was recovered with a gift in him. A gift is given to him after Deva died, all this to fulfill Deva's dream. "Yes, he will go to the past and make that reality come true. He will supervise the world himself. We'd be long dead I make of it."