58). MAERSERK-HAPPA-WIT

A white-colored sober hall of a beautiful house. Following the gate, there is a cooped wooden dining at the side, an empty vestibule-sized area next to it. Running along the vestibule are pure white walls on both sides, well, only one side. The other one has beautiful windows, out of which, there is the view of mere darkness.

 Shinning bright lights cover the entire room/hall. A staircase at the end of this rectangle, right after the windows. And on the sides adjacent to it, walls. White walls. This place is probably a vestibule, given how compact it looks. The decorum fulfills the vibe 0ne experiences n the day of Christmas. 

on the wood polished ground of this hall, Lovi is standing in front of three ninjas. The trio is considered the hiddenstones of the three from a world of basic ninjas. Moreover, one can't exactly say a ninja in a fictional nature but they are good with a few kunai tricks. Though Lovi knows most of them, as they have been exposed. 

All three of them have blunt features, spooky eyes, and wear cloaks over hakama pants, their faces aren't much visible but one can somewhat figure it out by the face mask. Not chiseled jawlines and upturned noses. 

 Lovi's wrists get covered by the tattoo of the word "confetti" forming a band. She makes two blades with her hands as the hilts, it seems that the group of confetti acting as the hilts of the blades has wrapped her arms. She holds them both from her bare hands as if they come out of them only.

 "I am not wasting any damp energy here" she mutters and glissades right to one of the ninjas. This is when the energy in her rushes in and as the ninja lady you might consider Tridaily's hiddenstone and wears a blue cloak; sways her kunai at Lovi, her blade disperses to confetti and passes a severe cut on the lady's leg.

 "Just five minutes", she mutters again. With her eyes bugged to desperation, the confetti run back to become a blade. Both her hands sway one after the other at this female Tridaily, but they don't hurt her, they stop at her neck instead. The other two who had been standing aloof with folded hands to observe Lovi are astonished. She backflips, her confetti turns into a surfboard and she glissades towards the other two. 

Her confetti is a game of majesty, it flies back to the Tridaily and wraps her in. Lovi runs back to her with the blades and cuts through her flesh. But they are futile attempts, all three of them start to fight her simultaneously. Suddenly, she stops and flips into the air with a wrap of confetti as her flying quilt. "Hey, please don't fight me!" she begs forlornly. 

She is in mid-level frustration. She settles down on the quilt and eloquently starts to negotiate, "I mean, we don't really need to fight when we can talk—", someone has already thrown a knife at her, though she dodges it. She's got good reflexes. 

"Now hear me out", she leaps into the air and the entire house gets covered into confetti. Her quilt evaporates.

 The main hall looks like a Rubik's cube now. Yellow confetti meddling over one wall, blue over one, and red over one. Green and black soothing themselves in the kitchen with light blue and pink. And orange on the stairs. And white confetti covers the staircase walls, "cool" states Lovi. The three of them run to her and she starts showing some good moves. Kart-wheel kick, flip and punch, the use of blades, and dodging kunai.

Finally, the ken veins of her face start looking heavier as if she has activated them. An additional layer of white veins run on her nose now. She runs to the Zenith, he tries to loft a vase at Lovi before she could do anything to him. But, a mere piece of confetti was enough to break the vase. The falling glass debris starts to magnetize her confetti. A piece of each of her confetti attaches with the debris. The shattered pieces of glass suddenly vanish away. 

 She indulges in a tussle with all three of them again. Her confetti start coming from both her arms, they wrap over the two arms of Burma and Zenith, she levitates them and makes them knock in the air. Soon, all the confetti starts sliding back into her sleeves. "I have spent too much energy at this and all in vain" she telepaths.