14). NEIGHING AT MURTS

Aimlessly roaming around in a green high neck, Jon enters an ornate elevator decorated in black with golden Imperial designs adorning the side pillars. It has immaculate space and random multi-colored strokes dress the floor. These are called teleporting panels or travelling panels/ elevators. Though they never actually elevate a person in terms of natural altitude but isn't it obvious that when they reach their destination, they feel elevated?

These panels run in underground tunnels like a metro but being advanced technology, they teleport from city to city (colony) at a flamboyant pace. Traveling to all the colonies in a single turn in itself wont take more than five minutes, that is how fast their coverage is. These teleporters reach to the cross-road of every colony. These elevators are yet another way of travelling place to place, people who don't have much power left in their teleporting rings or want to socialize with stranger even if for a minute can travel through this panel. Basically, anyone who wishes to travel through them and has the adequate money can enjoy the ride. Other than this, there are two-three ways of equally efficient yet free transport facilities available as well. Even then, some people prefer paying the money and travelling through these ways because of socializing as well for the fact that here one can feel a soothing aura mixed with the feel of travelling at a turbulent speed which makes the vibe look like an adventure.

There is a muscular man standing next to him. They both look at each other and smile. Ding. The doors open, the scenario around Jon has changed. It's a busy street with people roaming around on skateboards or Arlerts. What are Arlerts anyway? They are loose jumpsuits which come in different designs like a pencil sketch design which gives you manga vibes. Another one's in a colorful design with a green dominance. They are based on a character from one of the most popular manga ever made, movies aren't made that often nowadays as they consume high budgets and create chaos, I mean, movies are made! But just a few in number, and high budget action movies aren't a genre here, no one ever told anyone about the existence of such movies and neither did the ones from the start of the world follow with it. Anyway, this certain character came to be known as the most known character as it was written by an artist who wrote a paragraph of her story every day and not more than that, she believed it as a path to salvation to a great read. Besides that, she was a business tycoon to whom precision was everything. In a sense, precision was the only thing that actually mattered. Besides these things, she was also an Olympic participant and bronze winner. You think it's an exaggeration? What if I say she was the person who gave scientists the idea of making something like a robot? P.s., Arlert was her dream idea fulfilled by a known scientist of this time. Arlert's are clothing's which calm your body down by chilling it as per the person's wish and they tickle your body in case you zone out. The tickling creates such a sensation that brings out your inner desperations and desires, your dreams and your motivations, to your mind. These sensations activate an emotional syndrome, and according to the psychologists, once these syndromes are activated, humans and at times even animals or trees, bring out a hobby or a challenging activity to commotion to calm themselves. It is proven, a few such people are now making these activities into their professions. To be fair, these things are not the right way of living, many people actually do have equilibrium so the government tends to keep them segregated from such psyched civilians. Not that what they're doing is wrong, but influence is a heavy thing, a drug which has expensive antinodes and no easy anecdote to prevent it.

Ding. The lift's door opens. Jon is wearing a black-white, semi-divided high neck hoodie, he comes out of the travelling panel (lift). He is in a cold, morning time placed. So soon, from a night place to a morning place, what did they do to the sun? Nothing, instead, there are a few lands far away to the big mass land. They were meant to be forests but a few intruders have started living in here as well. Though not many are allowed to live here, but because people insisted, with the help of the setting up of a few ministries project headquarters here, like the animal tending community, the forest reserves, and all the ministry workers working under a natural reserve scheme and have the duty to look after them were shifted here with a few not so nature lovers but strong enough to control everyone in case someone goes rogue into the forests.

Ding. Jon is back into a travelling panel. A sleeping man and a man whose body appears to be encased in frost bags stand next to him. Those hands are constantly moving. Jon irks. Ding. Finally, Jon drags them both out. Their eyes get covered by an automatic strap which was laying at their necks like un-knotted bowties till now. They start walking around when Jon's eyes lay at different things all around. The sober world and not the arithmetic one, he is witnessing it even though uninterested or intrigued. A girl is sitting at a bench with this cool-customized fidget spinner. She bents down and the fidget spinner starts to levitate as it continues to spin. Like a mystical spinning wheel, it continues to levitate and maneuver backwards....rather than forward, as it rotates. Finally, it hits the hits a dartboard stuck to the pole behind her. A woman runs to her, they hug each other and then the woman hands her over a gift, As they move ahead, Jon sees a guy doing the same, but his fidget spinner hits his head instead. Before he gets despondent, the woman runs to him and gives him a chocolate, soon enough, she brings out a netted spiral wrap and gesturing him, as he allows her, she places the thing on his ankles and he starts jumping and hovering. The fidget spinner girl is in awe as well.

Ahead of this, there are two women mid-50s one with white hair and the other with pink, they are both checking a school yearbook. The children are posing in various stances; in today's world, you can pose in any way you choose and it would be deemed formal. For example, a child is having ice cream, and that is her image for the medal that she won. Her cover photo in the magazine is exactly like that! "I almost got afraid," Jon says, startled by the abrupt voice. A song with a time stamp is being played below the clip. Yes! You can watch a video on a paper. well, videos are uploaded in newspapers nowadays. I mean, why else would people still prefer newspapers in a world of holographic newsletters, there is an aesthetic to such things, that's why. The song is an English adaption of a once foreign classical. And it was converted to English by the first Gen of the new world because they didn't want language barriers anymore [and I feel my story would be the most read in English, so...PHEW!: eh, just a little personal touch I added there]

Another hall with many portraits of all the ministers working in the ministry, all the formers and of course, a few quotes outlined creatively with stick figures or artworks rather than prints of inspirational people, since they didn't want to instigate curiosity in anyone's heart for the previous yuga of genius's anymore. Jon finally comes to a halt, observing the beauty of this city/colony named Murts, Jon nearly forgot about the task at hand. this was till he reaches his destination, a....ministry! An aesthetic white color holds the beauty of this busy hall where people are crossing paths time and again. yes, it is a workplace.

Jon loads the two men in his captivity to a charming woman in big robes, they hug each other and Jon departs. Whilst walking back his way to the lift past the little distance, Jon taps on his wrist, "Anbu (alt for hello), yeah, I'm on my way back home. Hmm." A guy on a salty blue skateboard passes him.

"Ok...". Ding. The door opens, in a baggie t-shirt and pajamas, a guy is standing inside the travelling panel, he looks goofy as he tries to fix the shoe of his right leg. "He wasn't doing it before? Was it to ignore me or break eye contact? I spotted it! No knows I can spot such trivial moves as well!" From complaining to chuckling at the latter, all in his thoughts, Jon casually enters the lift with his hands in his pocket. He courteously greets the woman next to him with a nod; she does the same. Jon sits on the sofa hanging at the edge of this lift. His legs folded, the woman is standing right next to him, they both look at each other and smile again. She brings out her slip from the pocket, a holographic book flows in front of her sight. As she reads it, she says, "do you know, in the previous yuga, there were murders and mysteries and the culprits were punished rather than being returned the favor of torture." Jon processes things and then touches his body as if he was freezing, "that was cold". They both laugh.

Ding. The doors open and the landscape of the crossover roads come to view. But the walls are chosen to be black instead of brown, anyway so, it's surely the merged pathway which connects the city, it's called Paths. She walks out of it and check around, "no this isn't my cite (city)" she walks back inside in bafflement. Ding. The door closes and the elevator rushes away, [it's not an elevator, but an enclosed box which travels city to city in seconds-minutes! Just reminding]. Finally, she brings out a gun and Jon simply stands there, not exactly in shock but confusion. He brings out his hands, the marks shine bright and the black aura is formed all around, he jumps from one cell to the other and peeps into the gun, "shit, I know what it is", he mutters in a normal, not-slow-this time, speed and a casual tone. Does he not know what a gun means? and why is he peeping at the gun's barrel? He looks like a douchebag with that curious look.