46). Even a lane has two sides

They are in the year where Zenith created the phoenixes story and everything else, so this marks the begging of that era. An era that the kyles are going to end, it is indeed an ambiguous journey as they might get the chance to encounter the other Zenith as well. 

"Wow, it doesn't look like a dessert at all" Jon remarks with his carefree, coherent attitude. The others remain unbothered. They all walk around. It seems as if the place is almost filled with realistic holograms, Lovi's chocolate confetti are running along with the walls of the holographic society. Much like a modern world filled with big buildings, something we imagined the future to look like. Clingy robots moving around the streets and a heavy aesthetic fashion decorating the human-filled streets. However, there is a great deal of formal wear as well.

 It looks like humans don't need robots that look like advanced or special humans, normal humans have themselves become part of experiments from their own will and the place seems to be overcrowded. As if billions of sacrifices never took place, or maybe an accelerated regeneration took place. 

 "Toit, are we really in the past?" Acker asks in astonishment. "Mr. Anbu would surely not be happy to see something like Kyle's. He would have regretted making those people who made the Kyle" rings a sly voice, no one except for Acker startlingly looks around. They continue to walk like impudent, ignorant, egoistic mafias. They know this world is an enigma by Zenith.

"Anyway, who do you think rung Shridgaar into you? He was the hologram of my style only. The realistic approach, I bet a few of my classmates would have inserted it. Yes, I'm talking about the hologram of Shridgaar", the voice takes a pause and starts to laugh. A big view of Zenith appears over a building like a billboard ad. He is covered in a black combat suit, lean figure, side view visible. His long curtained hair massacre the hollow hearts of fictional humans. Other than that, nothing of his skin is visible.

Everything looks so real that if they were from the past, they'd be suffering a déjà vu by now. Of course, only if they had been to America once. [tbh not America, coz as it is fiction, even if I ever write about the past, I won't be going for real names for the places. It just doesn't seem that fun to me. America was used here just to give you the idea]

The view around them changes in instances, no one has a clue where exactly are they breeding. "What if I just cry?" asks Jon. In front of them is an alleyway. They walk forward, the parallel sides are covered with individual one-story buildings. They look around, the one to their left looks like a basic narrow house slotted into an alleyway and forgotten to be painted. And the other one looks like a royale bungalow with red and brown elegant strokes. Without thinking, they check the windows to both the houses, it was a unanimous hunch. 

The interiors to both the places are resembling. The basic house has nothing but a bed with a pink bedsheet at the center of a spacious yet empty hall, that might be straight to the gate. the interior looks heavily dull, similar to dry paint on the walls. Along with this, the house seems to have tons of gates across both sides of the hall, from the empty hall itself, one can point out nearly three gates on opposite sides. Both the sides to the bed from the empty hall are pretty much empty with maybe a few chairs lying here and there.

The one with the elegance, the bungalow, has no decorum in particular as well. Just a ton of cheap old fatal chairs surmounting or surrounding circular tables that are covering the entire place. There looks like a bulged corridor at the far end of this hall. Maybe right in front, opposite the main gate. And at the pretty end of this extended hall, as much as visible to their gawking sight is a lounge table with a few seats and an open wardrobe at a distance behind it with cracked glasses and bottles. "Oh god. This thing is such a mess" says Lovi

She slowly sneaks away from the group and walks to the only open window of the faded house that doesn't belong to the hall, but to a bedroom. She then brings out two grey confetti. An image or a hologram appears in front of them, a couple dancing in the empty house, surely look like a classic couple ready in their night costumes, a satin off-shoulder for the lady, and a grey set of shirt pajama for the man. They are both dancing as if it's a prom for elders and their gleaming teeth will make them win the trophy for the cutest couple.