65). THE THOUSAND MIRRORS

Connell is covered in blood and has finally awoken, her eyes a horrific red and her appearance drugged. Several thousand individuals are behind them, i.e., within the cave, and they are all wrapped in the luxury of confetti comforters. Except for them, who are in the civil territory, Kamaya employed his confetti floor to allow everyone to remain in their homes, above the flooded ground. "Hey, don't you think we should've used the teleporters...uh, for something?" she replies uneasily. Due to her predicament, she scratches her ear.

Kamaya says and decently answers, "how can we teleport a million people? We couldn't even teleport a stampede." Kamaya's voice is very low beat as he answers. "But why was it not that we had to take over the past to stop something like racism and not face those people. Explain them matters?" she mutters yet questions at the same time. 

"I don't know, I'm not a human", exhales Kamaya. "You forgot what they did to you". This is the first time Connell sees Kamaya so offbeat, she digs her face into the legs, "no. but I'll want these answers from different living beings to know different perspectives, and then maybe one day, I'd stop giving an opinion about it all and die. I just don't see why humans are so lazy". Kamaya finally smiles and digs his chin over the thigh, "at least they don't quote falsity into the minds of young beings." 

"And Jon, he can shift a person into a different reality, right? Why didn't he use it on the Three." "That reality is a grim faith which a smart human can escape. An animal cannot. A hologram with losen away there, I don't think the black Phoenix had a brain." "Absurd" Connell remarks. Kamaya softly chuckles at this.

A ring clicks over the ground, a finger catches it.....

Larriel is standing at the gate of the cave, her eyes closed and her ken marks shining bright. She walks inside, from behind, A confetti gate gags the opening. Her eyes have taken the shape of yin-yang. All the people in the cave are suffering the faith of ikshana. This is happening as these people are the ones affected with some sort of delusion, maybe even not spread by Zenith. So, she is healing all of them.

Now standing outside the cave are the six kyles; except for Larriel, everyone has their eyes closed. Her eyes are like shimmering fire. 

Aside from them, there is Connell there, the only one awake. She is staring in the gauging eyes of Zenith with a curious face. She knocks her head into his, brings her leg over his face, and rubs those beasty shoes at his face. Kicks at the face with them. Then brushes her shoe over his face, up and down, front and side. And then again starts kicking. . After a while, she realizes Zenith has lost all the energy in him, his face is brazen with dust as well as blood. It looks as if he had been boiling himself in a coal factory for the past one week without an ounce of sleep. So, Connell brings a halt to her juvenile behaviour.

Trickles of water are falling over the ground, the sewer lines and their vague memories rush back and Jon just tsks. Yes, all of the kyles are affected by Larriel's ikshana for a deliberate reason. It is the same old place Jon advanced without ever knowing about it. "The life...it's weird", he thinks. Kamaya is standing at a fork. "It would be yours and Lovi's", he remembers Kaila saying so. 

He walks into the less-travelled path first, the unrecognizable pathway which is sure to be the one Lovi walked over, that is- he is walking in the sewer lane where Lovi had finished fighting her Shridgaar. Kamaya keeps up with a smile and efficiently jogs inside. He sees a Shridgaar covered in straps of confetti.

 It is literally looking like a corpse with bruises and soreness all over its body. It is adorned in a vermillion which might actually be a parched cut. He touches it and it vanishes away. The innocence and gloominess shade over Kamaya's face. He then runs to his lane.