70). DEVA AND THE EARTH (just a quirky story)

DEVA: He looks like Minato Namizake from Naruto: Shippuden, but with trimmed normal side-locks.

WHAT IS DEVA DOING ON EARTH? (if you don't know) He is trying to use his versatile abilities in creative ways to influence the feeble and menacing minds of specific humans. Whether it is ikshana, or something else. He is basically trying to change an unhappy event of a person that can inflict severe damage to their minds, dismantling and misleading them. Like preventing an accident from happening! Also, he is searching for that one moment in Anbu's life which he needs to switch away so a perfect reality can be created. Well, you never know how to do it. What if he changes a certain moment of Anbu's life but the changes in the future of the altered reality are not positive?

A man is standing at the end of a relay of standing toilets. He is bald, has a slender figure, he is a malnourished dopehead. Though almost bald, with little to no trimmed hair, the trimmed part is cut in a weird design that a delinquent might own. He is simply dangling his head here and there in reference to the fictional music beats. This hooded guy, Raijin, comes in and shoots him. Raijin scurries away instantly. The man continues dangling his head. However, no one is there to witness my testimony.

Finally, he stops banging it and comes to a halt, he takes a deep breath and looks around, the color of his temple (side view of the forehead) changes back to the original skin, "so I finally achieved this as well." He leaves the spot, a black hole with a little crack stays on the crimson wall at the end of this relay. He places his hand at the wall and meditates mystical power on it, it covers back to its original color. The man gasps for his breath for a few minutes. He regretfully takes his hand off the dirty side wall and irks.

Silence in the lift, both of them looking at one another. The guy from the toilet in his satin blue top which has a red hoodie and a guy in a white hood. They are both gasping for their breath, unaware of each other's identity as they have covered themselves in hoodies. After exchanging looks, they finally let out a laugh.

They both hug each other, "Hi, my name is Uwe" the bald man greets in a mature voice. "Hi, my name is Deva and I'm not scared to reveal it," he says. "I'm not a racist!" he affirms beforehand. "Oh, that's good to hear!" says the other one, that is Deva. He has a sweet, gentle tone and an orotund yet not deep, voice. They both laugh around, but in the end, a stroke in the neck does it all. Uwe squeals, "I didn't mean it". He wistfully wails for a minute but.... ding.

Someone's coming. The door opens and standing right in front of him is a man with strokes of blonde and a man bun. He is cutting it for some reason. And that also at the parking area, not the worst spot though. "Huh!?" he gasps. The man seems to be a psycho, he starts running towards them both with his scissors as the weapon. At this very moment, the dopehead brings out a gun. "Huh! It is.........!" shouts the blondie in astonishment.

The lift's door closes up once again. The bullet leaves the gun, it's running towards the man at a slow pace. Or moreover, it looks slow to Deva, who is neglecting the bullet's action. The bullet's momentum can be defined as a miniature barbarian rushing to its target, slow, but only when the apparent speed has to be compared to an original one. Though a naked-eyed human might be able to dodge the bullet at its apparent speed, "might". Deva simply extends his hands and twists his hands to activate teleportation, he does the signs, and boom! He instantly starts smacking the guy and when the guy ultimately falls to the ground, he sternly affirms, "I know who you're.... Uwe" (trust me, that's a great punchline)

****

"Do you think you could have defeated the three?" asks Uwe. "Of course! Even you could, and I'm better than you. I'm a superhuman, the three are merely smart, cunning, and intelligent humans. Zenith is just too far-fetched. The reason lies behind him being royal. He is from one of the worlds, you can count him from the third world created because of the hidden event (which causes a hidden stone event). Otherwise, if it was the real Zenith, seeing just the past won't have brought him the great distance. You need to be much ahead of that. This king was." Deva explains it in a calm and glibly tone.