ONE LAST TIME (By Ariana Grande haha) FILLER

Author's note- Hey guys! How are you all doing! Now that the previous chapter was a rollercoaster for me, I decided to lighten the mood before we entire the fighting arcs. This chapter is just another mission, probably the last mission they had together. It would be a long chapter and you have all the rights to skip. The next chapter again doesn't hold much importance but it's still healthier to read that chapter as it has its moments and can be concluded as the last chapter they all went together to. It contains some glossary and facts and brings in highlights to the other main characters, a.k.a kyles in the context of this book.

Yeet! Also, don't forget to drop your comments on the previous chapter just in case you forgot to. Enjoy~

Jon and Lovi are waiting at the side of a garbage bin in the alleyway, it is another mission to start with. Somehow, they are able to hear the voices of the people behind them in abundance. It's like a table discussion going on inside the cowboy designative cafeteria. "You know, I don't think we should be in polygamy anymore," says a high-pitched female voice. "But how could you...." says a guy. "Well, I am...sorry," says another guy in his deep, orotund voice. The same voice groans in pain near after. "You deserve it!" shouts another high-pitched female voice in frustration. "I feel like punching you", says the first guy, his voice is like one of those macho goofy men's. "Well, we can include him in as well," says the first guy. "It's actually two, a guy and a girl," says the second guy. "You're in another polygamy now!" shouts the very first female. "Tell you about!" comes in this man's squealing voice. The girl's voice regretfully admits, "I know!".

"AAchu!" comes the sneezing squeak of Primus, interrupting Jon and Lovi.

What was this anyway? Actually, one of Lovi's purple confetti flew inside the café from a window. These confetti are actually enabling her to hear the voices of people around it (it being the confetti). Maybe for long enough their teammates (to whom she mostly has to attach her confetti) were not talking so she didn't hear their voices till this sudden intrusion took place. And yes, she and Jon were indeed eavesdropping on strangers.

***************

Lots of clangs. An upbeat song playing in the background. The sword tucks to the armor of the opponent, there are two people having a decent game of fencing. Both of them are wearing robes. The victor of the game is a big masculine man whose name is Tara, and the defeated lad is a guy who looks like Adrian Broody. Tara has the body of a wrestler and wears a man bun, he has tan skin and smoldering brows, he walks away from his opponent. On his way past the stage, he looks at this formally dressed girl in specs and friskily smirks but she ignores him. Instead, she looks at the other one. He is literally Adrian Brody's twin.

Adrián Brody's twin starts walking off the stage from the other direction, his head tilts to that girl as well, there is a change of coy expressions between both of them. All of this has been witnessed by Jon in slow motion, hope you can imagine how much he is suffering at the moment. Brody's identical sways his sword in the air as his robe waves open. "I don't think there is anything related to Pheoniscism going on here," says Kamaya sulkily. 'now this girl ignored Tara but she ignores him coz he believes in the pink phoenix and its power, while this girl believes in the blue Phoenix and thinks that the blue phoenix tried to stop the pink one from killing her ancestors, but the pink phoenix started reciting about this utopian world which is only possible if they kill the humans. Forced by opinions, the pink phoenix started fighting the blue one, and Tara believes his pink phoenix finished the blue opponent that day. ANd brought this utopian world full of love, to life."

In red ink, with the "a" in a dripping style, i.e., its ink spread down making a mammoth figure at the bottom of the letter. This is the hologram at the top of the lavish cottage which spells its name, Kamona. The clanging of the swords is still in tumult. Kamaya and a receptionist are having a conversation at the table and Connell, who is standing a few meters away from him is unable to decipher their conversation. Unlike others, she and Kamaya aren't wearing casuals, but their dresses, the black and the cherry red high necks with their face-imprints. And added to it, she is wearing her face-net. Her eyes look weary and the cheeks skinnier, she has started to look like a wheat-skinned Kendall Jenner.

Kamaya gets off the desk and approaches Connell. "We're done," he announces. (Oh yes, forgot to tell you, she is back in the game for a mission as Primus is on another mission. In a sense, as she lacks any special power and isn't a kyle, even after the heart-warming treatment, she prefers ignoring them. Everyone prevents asking about the reason she lives with them.

There are tons of goofy abrupt candids of approachable superiors that are decorating at the custard walls and Jon and Kamaya are waiting for Larriel to finish a talk on the telecommunication device, (the one on the wrist, we'll call it xhrome from now) so that they can move forward. Suddenly, Kamaya starts laughing over his thoughts or a probative realization. First of all, the laugh is too slow and irritating to handle, and over that, it's his best friend laughing at something and not sharing it! "What?" Jon asks authoritatively, but Kamaya can't remove the cloud of laughter off his face, "what are you laughing about?! What the hell is it?" he agitates as he steps forward to scare him out. Kamaya starts jogging away from him, still unable to control his laughter. Jon flashes to Kamaya (without his ken, not exactly flashes but impressively fast) and slam-tussles him to the ground, he gets up. Rather than complaining, Kamaya is still smiling, his eyes slimmed down the broad smile.

Jon begins to walk away from the annoying laughing noise. However, Kamaya extends his arms and allows Jon to wrap himself in their warmth. Kamaya gives a wicked smile, but not a grin or a smirk. When he looks around, he observes Larriel staring at them as if she were a predator. Jon stands up and looks at Kamaya, approaching him and bringing him to one side while giving Larriel voluntary interning looks (i.e., ready to accept responsibility for something). She looks at Jon with a serious expression on her face and says, "Jean wishes to speak with you about something. And now, Kamaya, we have another mission to do. Right now." Kamaya nods like an accountable lad.

*******

TO CUT A TURNING TAILजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें