Chapter 4

Sasuke gave Rokudo a smile, a real smile, and pecked his lips, Rokudo smiles at him and grabs his hands "Sasuke, will you be my boyfriend?" asked Rokudo, Sasuke smiles and hugs him wrapping his arms around his neck "Yes, I would love that" said Sasuke smiling, Rokudo hugs him back wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Who is Sasuke?"

Sasuke opens his eyes to see the beautiful lights and lanterns hanging on the tree "Rokudo...I don't know what to say" said Sasuke as he walks around looking at the lights and lanterns, Rokudo smiles and lends his hand out "May I have this dance?" asked Rokudo, Sasuke smiles and blushes while looking at Rokudo and grabs his hand.

Koin watches as the scene slowly fades away going into complete darkness.

Koin opens his eyes, but he wasn't at Suna anymore but back at the hideout in his bedroom. He slowly gets up groaning "You're finally awake, Koin-sama" said a familiar voice, Koin turns to the voice "Itachi-nii..." "You made me worry, Koin-sama," he said as he sat on the bed beside him.

"What happened?" Koin asked rubbing his head almost in pain "You blacked out while on the mission, Deidara brought you back" explained Itachi "I blacked out?" Koin asked looking down "I never blacked out on missions before" Itachi didn't answer until he noticed Koin trying to get out of bed "No Koin-sama, don't do that, you need to rest" said Itachi his voice filled with worry.

"I can not rest, what about Akumu, Deidara, and Sasori? What about the mission?" He asked, almost raising his voice "You do not have to worry about them, they will be fine, and your father orders that you must rest" explained Itachi.

Koin didn't say anything and looked down "Alright, but I will need information about the mission with the one-tailed beast from the three" Itachi nodded before getting up from the bed "I will go, you must rest" Koin nodded laying back on the bed.