Chapter 31

"I see...so you're the new team member...Sai, is it? nice to meet you" said Kakashi looking up from his book to see Sai holding his swollen and bruised cheek "It's nice to see you again Koin" said Kakashi waving Sakura to him "It's nice to see you too, Kakashi-sensei" said Koin.

Kakashi whispers in Sakura's ear until she smiled waving it off confusing Naruto. Sakura looks at Naruto making Naruto look back at her and then at Kakashi "Kakashi-sensei...on our last mission..." "Yamato told me everything, all about Sasuke and Koin too..." Koin looks down away from everyone "We're running out of time...at this rate, he'll soon be...and where I'm at now, I'm not strong enough to bring Sasuke back...he's become too strong..." said Naruto looking down.

"Well...in that case...you just need to get even stronger than that" said Kakashi "As I see it, Sasuke's rate of maturation...isn't ordinary...like Koin..." Koin lifts his head up hearing his name "And according to Lady Tsunade...it's possible they're augmenting his training with drugs and forbidden jutsu...courtesy of Kabuto..." said Sakura. Koin closes his eyes but Kabuto and Orochimaru putting needles in his skin, experimenting on him flash in his mind, he quickly opens his eyes almost breathing heavily at the sudden memories.

 Koin closes his eyes but Kabuto and Orochimaru putting needles in his skin, experimenting on him flash in his mind, he quickly opens his eyes almost breathing heavily at the sudden memories

He looks at everyone to see if no one noticed "I realize there are no books that can help us understand...the mindset of those who perform live human experiments..." said Sakura "Which is why the only thing we can do is super accelerate our own growth" said Kakashi "But how?" asked Akumu "You think I've been sleeping and doing nothing this whole time? I've been brainstorming...and that's how the idea came to me. But this method is more suited to Naruto...or rather it will only work with Naruto" Kakashi lifts his eye up from his book "And if it does pan out...Naruto, you may even surpass me" said Kakashi shocking Naruto "...surpass you, Kakashi-sensei...?" asked Naruto.

"That's right" said Kakashi making Sakura, Sai, Koin, and Akumu stay silent. "I'll be working with you one on one...it'll be training like you've never done before" "...never...? how...?" asked Naruto "We'll create an ultimate ninjutsu, only for you. This new jutsu will be even more powerful than Rasengan. But in order to attain the power that you'll need for it...you'll have to train with an intensity unlike any you've known. It's not like some character in a novel. You can't get stronger in just a few days. And it won't be like a pre-existing jutsu such as the Rasengan...that we can break down and work on in simpler stages" explained Kakashi 

"...massive amount of time...? but I just told you, we're out of time! Sasuke's almost..." "That's why I figured out a way to do it in a short period" said Kakashi interrupting Naruto "H-how...?" asked Naruto. 

"Well..."