Chapter 38

Koin falls to the ground breathing heavily from exhaustion while Akumu was still standing with her hands on her knees also exhausted "Just...a little more...we almost got...it" said Akumu barely making a sentence as she gets herself up. Koin sights getting up before he takes a deep breath with Akumu doing the same, and not long after focusing chakra started to swarm around the two.

Some of Akumu's chakra transfers into Koin until Akumu falls to the ground her legs feeling a bit weak "Akumu!" Koin yells running to her filled with worry "I'm okay" said Akumu with a weak smile stopping him as she got up a bit "How do you feel?"...

Some of Akumu's chakra transfers into Koin until Akumu falls to the ground her legs feeling a bit weak "Akumu!" Koin yells running to her filled with worry "I'm okay" said Akumu with a weak smile stopping him as she got up a bit "How do you feel?" Koin looks down at his hand "I'm not sure, I really don't feel different" he walks to some trees putting his hand out "Almighty Push!" a blast of wind explodes out of his hand creating huge destruction in front of him. Koin looks at the destruction in complete shock.

"It's stronger than before, I don't even feel tired from it" said Koin looking down at his hand in shock until he looks at Akumu his shock now turning to concern "We should stop this Akumu, I don't want to take all my chakra" said Koin sitting next to her, Akumu looks at him "Why?" asked Akumu a bit confused "If I gain all my chakra, I'll lose you, my best friend, you may have half my chakra but you're still Akumu, Akumu of Konoha" said Koin with a smile.