Chapter 27

Koin lays in the bed looking at the ceiling without saying a word, it had been a few days since he and Sasuke had their argument, Koin waited for Sasuke to show up so he could apologize to him but he never did. Koin waited and waited for him but nothing happened, he never showed up. Koin sighted as he pulls on his chains making them rattle, it was the only thing he could do since he couldn't do anything else.

Koin stops pulling on the chains when he heard the door open, he turns his head to the door hoping it was Sasuke but only saw Kabuto smile while holding a medical tray, Koin glares at him and turns his head away "What do you want?" he asks, Kabuto walks to his bedside and putting the medical tray down on the nightstand "Don't be so rude now, I came here to give you medicine" said Kabuto grabbing an empty syringe. Koin looks back at him now confused "Medicine?" he watches as Kabuto puts the needle in a small bottle that was containing a blue liquid inside "What the hell is that?" asked Koin looking at the bottle a bit suspicious of it "Medicine" said Kabuto, Koin looks at him in disbelief "I don't believe that"

"It is medicine, trust me" said Kabuto, Koin continues to look at him before he sights, he knew he couldn't escape from it, he was literally chained to the wall and he couldn't break them even when he tried, he watches as Kabuto moves closer to him. Koin watch as Kabuto moves to his arm, the needle enters his arm making the liquid go inside his arm, Kabuto puts the now empty syringe on the medical tray. Koin's eyes widen as he felt a burning pain go through his whole body.

Koin starts to scream in pain as he grabs at his chest making the chains rattle violently, Kabuto steps back from him smirking down at him, watching as Koin continues to scream in pain, Kabuto picks up the medical tray and walks away leaving him i...

Koin starts to scream in pain as he grabs at his chest making the chains rattle violently, Kabuto steps back from him smirking down at him, watching as Koin continues to scream in pain, Kabuto picks up the medical tray and walks away leaving him in pain. Koin breaths heavily from the pain as he stops screaming, his vision starting to go blurry as he slowly started to lose consciousness "Sasuke..." he was able to say his eyelids started to grow heavy until he fully loses consciousness.