Chapter 32

"How you feeling Kakashi?" asked a familiar voice "Hiya" "Asuma-sensei, could you knock first?!" Koin turned his head and his eyes widened in disbelief to see Asuma, Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru. Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji froze when they noticed Koin in the room "Koin..." said Shikamaru barely having any words to say, Ino was shocked covering her mouth with her hands, and Choji was frozen in place with a chip in hand close to his mouth which made them all look like they have seen a ghost.

"Welcome back, Koin" said Asuma with a smile breaking the silence between the four. The three get out of their shock and walk toward Koin, Ino hugs Koin surprising him with Shikamaru and Choji standing beside him with smiles on their faces "We really missed you Koin" said Shikamaru, Ino breaks the hug and looks at his hair "Your hair is getting a bit long" she grabs a piece of his hair, Koin also grabs a piece of his hair "I guess I can cut it, I never noticed how long it got"

 The three get out of their shock and walk toward Koin, Ino hugs Koin surprising him with Shikamaru and Choji standing beside him with smiles on their faces "We really missed you Koin" said Shikamaru, Ino breaks the hug and looks at his hair "Your...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You're that kid from..." Koin turns to Shikamaru to see him looking at Sai not finishing his sentence "Hi" said Sai with a smile.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Ohh, so that's what that was about" said Choji with a closed-eyed smile eating a potato chip "My name is Sai and you may address me accordingly" Sai introduced himself "Huh...he's pretty cool and cute...looks a little like Sasuke-kun" Ino whispered to Sakura and Koin while looking at Sai "Uh, maybe in looks, but inside he's quite different. He can't read emotions" Sakura whispers back to Ino "Lady Tsunade told me what happened with Sasuke and Koin. Next time something comes up, I'll help too. Especially now that bothersome Chunin Selection Exam is over" said Shikamaru.

Naruto looks at Shikamaru "Thanks..." said Naruto with a smile as he looks down with Koin looking away "Why don't you all go on ahead to Yakiniku Q, the BBQ house. Team Kakashi, you're welcome to join us" Asuma offered. "Woo hoo! Barbeque!" Choji cheered "Nice!" said Ino with a huge smile on her face. "I'm buying. But in the meantime...Kakashi and I have some business to discuss" said Asuma.

"...Hey, wait a sec! Kakashi-sensei, what about that training you were telling me about?!" asked Naruto "...right. hmm...Well! we'll get back to that later" Kakashi answered "What!! aw, man! just when I was getting all excited!" said Naruto with disappointment making Koin chuckle.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Hey! where's Shikamaru?" asked Sakura, Koin looks up now noticing that Shikamaru wasn't with them, it was Naruto, Choji, Koin, Sakura, Akumu, Ino, and Sai. "Home. He's gotta go collect medicinal antlers with his dad or something" said Choji drooling while looking down at the meat cooking on the table grill "Huh. But he's always celebrated mission completions with us before...how odd" said Ino "Well, since he's not here...I get Shikamaru's!" Choji said as he uses his chopsticks to grab some of the meat "Hey Choji! we should introduce ourselves to Sai before we start eating" Ino said almost raising her voice "Oh, right..." said Choji making Koin sight while looking at Choji.

" said Choji making Koin sight while looking at Choji

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"...thanks..." said Sai still with a closed-eyed smile, "Er, I'm Akimichi Choji of the Akimichi Clan. Nice to meet you, uh, Sai" said Choji still drooling "Nice to meet you too...uh..." Sakura, Naruto, Koin, and Akumu look at Sai "...chub-" Sai didn't get to finish when both Naruto and Koin run at him covering Sai's mouth before he finished his sentence "Hey, Sai! don't ever say chubby to Choji! get it?!" Naruto whispered yelled at Sai "... were you about to say something?" asked Choji as Naruto and Koin let their hands go from Sai's mouth "A-ha ha...no, no..." said Sakura trying to laugh it off.

"I'm Yamanaka Ino. My parents own Yamanaka Flowers. Nice to meet you" said Ino with a smile with a small blush, Sai gives her a closed-eyed smile while Sakura and Koin watch "Nice to meet you...um...you're beautiful" said Sai. "Eh?" Koin looks at Sai.

"BEAUTIFUL!!! YOU CALL HER BEAUTIFUL???!!!" Sakura yells in anger as she tries to attack Sai while Koin tried to calm her down

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"BEAUTIFUL!!! YOU CALL HER BEAUTIFUL???!!!" Sakura yells in anger as she tries to attack Sai while Koin tried to calm her down.

Sakura's Twin Brother Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें