Chapter 42

Koin looks at Sasuke confused by the sudden hug until Sasuke breaks it looking at him "Um, did I miss something?" asked Koin, Sasuke looks down avoiding eye contact "What do you mean?" he asked but he knew what Koin meant "Don't act dumb Sasuke, I know you're pretending as if nothing happened back at Orochimaru's lair" Sasuke doesn't say anything.

"Sasuke...I'm sorry about what happened back at the lair, I didn't mean to use my wind at you when I was angry" Koin looks down, Sasuke lifts his head to him as he slowly took the seal off of Koin's rinnegan and rope and untied the ropes off his wrist getting Koin's attention "You shouldn't be the one apologizing...I should, you were mad for everything I said...the truth is everything I said to Naruto is true for him but I don't want to break the bond we had together, I love you so much Koin that it hurts, it hurt me, even more, when I stopped talking and seeing you" Sasuke said almost crying, Koin looks at him shocked. 

Koin gets out of his shock leaning toward Sasuke to kiss him, Sasuke immediately kissed him back wrapping his arms around him.

Sasuke breaks the kiss looking at Koin "Koin...come with me...I don't want to be alone anymore" said Sasuke burying his face in Koin's shoulder, Koin looks at him "Sasuke..."