Chapter 13

Koin lands on a nearby tree catching his footing before he jumps down from tree to tree, lands on the ground, and hides behind a tree. He turned his head to look when he saw Naruto coated with red chakra shaped like a fox.

Koin smirks "The nine-tails" he watches as the Jinchuriki host climbs on top of one of the tall rocks, not long after Kakashi jumps to him and puts a piece of paper on his forehead "How sad, I wanted to see his true power" Koin said as the Kyuubi'...

Koin smirks "The nine-tails" he watches as the Jinchuriki host climbs on top of one of the tall rocks, not long after Kakashi jumps to him and puts a piece of paper on his forehead "How sad, I wanted to see his true power" Koin said as the Kyuubi's chakra slowly disappears making Naruto fall to his knees.

He watches as Sakura and Chiyo jump down to them "Sasori was defeated by those two" he jumps away now looking for Deidara but not that long he spots Deidara facing another team, Koin sighs in annoyance. He jumps on a tree watching as Deidara quickly goes to his clay bird and takes a bite out of the clay "Let me show you my ultimate art...it's an explosion!" yelled Deidara as he slowly started to puff up.

"He is crazy" Koin mumbles to himself as he transforms into papers and flies out of the scene before Deidara could explode.