Chapter 12

"I said wait, didn't I?!" yelled Kakashi as he was carrying Naruto while Akumu was following behind with Koin and Deidara flying above them. Naruto growls at him "Don't worry, we'll get Gaara back!" said Kakashi, getting Naruto's attention. Kakashi lets Naruto go letting him run beside him with AKumu running beside Kakashi.

Koin looked down at the three "They went quiet, they must be up to something" Koin thought as he continued to fly with Deidara flying behind him. It was silent for a few moments "Koin-sama!" yelled Deidara, Koin turned his head and his eyes widened when he saw Deidara but it was as if he was being sucked into a black hole along with everything around him.

Koin flew out of the jutsu in time watching as Deidara was struggling until it went to his arm "Deidara!" yelled Koin when Deidara's arm came off, making him scream in pain with his arm and his blood being sucked in by the hole as he falls to his ...

Koin flew out of the jutsu in time watching as Deidara was struggling until it went to his arm "Deidara!" yelled Koin when Deidara's arm came off, making him scream in pain with his arm and his blood being sucked in by the hole as he falls to his knee.

"Deidara!!" Koin was about to fly to him when he watch as it was happening to them causing him to fly far from him. He was about to attack Kakashi when he sensed something coming behind him, he quickly turned his head to see two Naruto with a rasengan. Koin quickly jumps off his paper bird in time before the rasengan splits the paper bird in half, Naruto creates two more clones underneath the bird's head and grabs it.

Koin lands on a tree before Deidara lands at a tree further away from him and the two Narutos further away from Deidara. His eyes widened when Naruto appeared behind Deidara and punched him in the face. 

He was about to help Deidara when he felt something poking his back, he turned his head to see Akumu aiming her katana at him. Koin smirks, causing Akumu to glare at him "I know you Akumu, you wouldn't hurt me" Akumu stays silent both her hands shaking. 

With speed, Koin places a paper bomb on the tree branch before jumping off. Akumu shields herself with her arms as the paper bomb exploded in front of her slamming her back into the tree and causing her to go unconscious.