Chapter 22

It was silent between the two, Koin continues to stare at Sasuke as if a ghost was standing in front of him "Sasuke" he says smiling before he pulls him close and kisses him surprising Sasuke.

Sasuke slowly closes his eyes melting into the kiss that he missed so much. They break the kiss not long after and look at each other straight in their eyes as if they could see each other's soul but it didn't last long when Koin pushes him to the side as a beast that looked like it was drawn runs at him and bits his arms hard enough to cause blood.

 They break the kiss not long after and look at each other straight in their eyes as if they could see each other's soul but it didn't last long when Koin pushes him to the side as a beast that looked like it was drawn runs at him and bits his arm...

"Koin!!" yelled Sasuke seeing the beast on him. Sasuke turns his head to see a male further away from the beast with a scroll in hand and paintbrush in the other "My cover's been blown...but I can still take action..." he says, Koin growls as he lifts the beast, and slams it on the ground creating a crater before he grabs his bleeding arm. Sasuke quickly runs to him "Koin!! are you okay!?" he asked his voice filled with worry, Koin smiles at him kissing his forehead not caring if the male was watching or not "I'm fine, just a bite" he says trying to comfort Sasuke.

Sasuke looks at the male his blood boiling with anger "What do you want?!" he asked his hand on his katana ready to use it "...I'm here to...take you both back to Konoha!" Sasuke glares at him not saying a word and stands in front of Koin in protection "My mission was to kill you both. At first, I was going to, but...I want to help protect this bond you share...that Naruto so desperately wants to hold to" he says. Koin looks at him before he looks down not saying anything "A bond...? that's your excuse...for hurting my Koin!" he yells the last part his Sharingan activating with Koin's rinnegan glowing alongside with him.