Chapter 25

"You're still such a child, Naruto. I don't care what happens to me or to the rest of the world...so long as I can get my revenge. Nothing else matters. To be honest...neither Orochimaru nor I are strong enough to defeat Itachi on our own. But if I can obtain the power to defeat Itachi...by giving myself over to Orochimaru...I would gladly give him my life...many times over" said Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura looked at Sasuke shocked while Yamato struggled to get himself up before he looks at him. "Enough Talk. Naruto, Sakura, Akumu...out of consideration for the three of you, I haven't taken drastic measures against Sasuke and Koin, but...I see I can't hold back any longer...I'm sorry..." Yamato apologizes "Captain Yamato...!" said Sakura shocked.

"Konoha...we're done with you Begone!" he yells making a hand sign before he lifts his hand up "I wouldn't use that jutsu...Sasuke" said a snake voice, Sasuke's head turns to see Orochimaru standing beside him holding his wrist "Let go" said Sasuke glaring at him with his sharingan "Now...what did I tell you about being more respectful toward Lord Orochimaru...?" asked another voice, Sasuke turns his head to the other side to see Kabuto "...why should I stop?" he asked "You know that the Akatsuki's on the move. We want these Konoha people to get rid of the Akatsuki for us. As many of them as possible...because if other Akatsuki members interfere...it would prevent you from getting your precious revenge..." explained Kabuto, his eyes moving to see Koin on Sasuke's back still unconscious from his wounds then back at Sasuke. Sasuke glares at Kabuto keeping Koin close to him after seeing him eyeing Koin "That's a pitiful excuse" said Sasuke.

"Jeopardize your quest for vengeance...or increase its chance of success...which seems the more prudent choice to you?" asked Kabuto, Sasuke doesn't answer him before he looks down at Naruto "Bright boy" said Orochimaru letting Sasuke's wrist go. Sasuke doesn't say anything to them, he looks to his side seeing Koin's unconscious face "I'm sorry..." he mumbles to him, loud enough for only Koin to hear until all four of them disappear from the hideout.