Chapter 15

"Also, Mr. Zetsu...Koin-sama...seems we've lost Deidara" said Tobi looking down at Deidara's arm that was laying on the grass "I bet he met his demise from Death by Bombing...Zetsu...Koin-sama. There are probably body parts scattered all over the area..." said Tobi with a giggle while he picks up the arm by the hand, Koin stays silent but glares at Tobi while he stands by Zenitsu's side.

"You there, drop my hand!" Koin turns his head to see Deidara walking toward them "Well...my taste buds do betray me...you're alive!" said Tobi making Koin smirk "What happened to the Jinchuriki?" Black Zetsu asked "We have completed the mission...hmmm?" Deidara asked back with a blank face "A close one though, eh, Deidara? but at least you're all right...or perhaps not..." Koin looks at Tobi with his eye twitching, not saying a word.

" Koin looks at Tobi with his eye twitching, not saying a word

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Tobi, even the Buddha loses patience eventually...one more word, and there'll be no doubt about the cause of your death...hmmm?" Tobi hides behind Koin "D-death by b-bombing...?" Tobi stutters "There...that's it" said Black Zetsu, Koins steps aside from Tobi and Deidara wraps his legs around Tobi's neck choking him on the ground "Death by suffocation!!" yelled Deidara.

Koin watches as Deidara chokes Tobi but sights in defeat knowing he had to stop it "Deidara, that's enough, I don't want to go home and explain to my father why the new member was killed on his first day" Deidara didn't speak as he lets Tobi go. Tobi gets up breathing heavily before he jumps on Koin hugging him tightly "Thank you Koin-sama!!!! I surely thought I was going to die!!!!" cried Tobi like a child "Hey! get your hands off of Koin-sama!!" Deidara yells kicking him off of Koin "Can this day get any worse?" Koin asked himself.