Chapter 39

Koin walks into the Uchiha house after training with Akumu, he takes his shoes off but stops when he notices bags in front of him with a small note on one of the bags.

Left these at Ichiraku's

-Naruto

Koin chuckles "I'm gonna have to thank Naruto later" he picks up the bags, walks to the kitchen putting the food, started to clean the whole house, and put the cleaning supplies away. Koin goes back to the couch falling on the couch 'today has been a crazy day, now I can finally relax' he thought to himself yawning. He slowly closes his eyes finally able to take a nap.

xxxxxxxxxx

"I'm awake!!" Koin yells quickly sitting up after hearing a knock at the door, he looks outside the window to see it was raining, he yawns getting up, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes, and walks to the door still hearing the person knock, he opens the door to see Akumu. "Akumu? what are you doing get inside" he said pulling her inside, he runs to the bathroom grabbing a towel and he runs back to her wrapping it around her to dry her off "Asuma...is dead..." Akumu mumbled loud enough for Koin to hear. Koin freezes in place his eyes widening in shock.

 Koin freezes in place his eyes widening in shock

"H-how...?" asked Koin, Akumu looks down "He was killed...by the Akatsuki..." she answers, Koin doesn't ask any more questions as he stays frozen in place until another knock was at the door. Koin was finally able to move as he walks to the door, he opens it to see two Anbu at his door "Are you Koin?" asked one of the Anbu "Um, yes, what's going on?" asked Koin confused as Akumu walks besides Koin "You're gonna have to come with us" said one of the Anbu.