Chapter 6

Koin walked through the forest going to Suna when he heard footsteps around him, he stopped walking when he recognized one of the figures chakra "Come out, Akumu, I know you are here" said Koin smirking from under his mask. It was silent for a while until Akumu jumped off a tree that she was on, Koin looked at her and glared at her "They told me you fought by the one-tailed host side, is that true?" asked Koin. Akumu didn't answer but stayed silent until Koin spoke again "And I see you brought friends" as he said that a figure comes out of the bushes ready to attack until Koin smirks behind his mask and kicks the figure to the ground with ease.

 Akumu didn't answer but stayed silent until Koin spoke again "And I see you brought friends" as he said that a figure comes out of the bushes ready to attack until Koin smirks behind his mask and kicks the figure to the ground with ease

"Kakashi-sensei!!" yelled a voice "Naruto stop!!" yelled a female voice, Koin turns around to see a blonde male running out of the bushes with a pink-haired female following behind. Koin's eyes open wide seeing the blonde now in front of him.

"Me, right?! My name is Uzumaki Naruto! what I like is instant cup ramen! what I like even better is when Iruka-sensei treats me to ramen at the Ichiraku Noodle Bar!! what I hate is the three-minute wait after I pour in the boiling water. My dream is one day...be a better shinobi than Lord Hokage!! and then all the villagers will have to acknowledge my existence at last!!"

 "I am Haruno Sakura, my favorite thing is...well it's not a thing, it's a person. A boy...and that boy is...uh...let's move on to my dream"

Before Koin could do anything Naruto runs to him and punches him in the face causing his mask to fall off his face "Naruto!!" Akumu yells.

Koin looks at Naruto, Sakura, and Akumu glaring at them as he wipes the blood off his lips. Naruto, Sakura's, and Kakashi's eyes widened seeing Koin "K-Koin..." Naruto stuttered. Koin felt the same pain return as he held his head "Shut up, don't say my name!!" yelled Koin. Naruto looked at Sakura to see she was in shock more than him that she couldn't speak " Koin, it's us, you're friends" said Naruto taking a few steps to him. Koin screams in pure pain, memories flooding his head like a tsunami.

A huge gust of wind appears as he screams, blowing all of them away, paper fly out of his body and circles around him with the window following behind

A huge gust of wind appears as he screams, blowing all of them away, paper fly out of his body and circles around him with the window following behind. "Koin!!" yelled Naruto, Sakura tries to cover her eyes from the dirt that was almost getting into her eyes. Koin kept his hands on his head feeling the pain grow even more, the memories still flashing in his head.

"Koin!!" yelled a voice, Koin looks up to see Naruto in front of him getting paper cuts all over his body as he runs to him and hugged him tightly.

Koin's eyes widened in shock at what Naruto was doing. The wind started to slow down, the paper retreating back to his body, and the pain went away once Naruto pulled him into a hug. "It's ok Koin, I'm here, we all are" said Naruto hugging him tighter "N-Naruto..." Koin finally said, making Naruto smile and slowly break the hug.

Koin places his hand on his forehead "what...happened?" he asked. Naruto looked at him confused, "What are you talking about, Koin? don't you remember?" "Remember what?" asked Koin but before Naruto could answer, a figure ran out of the shadows and snatched Koin off the ground and away from the group.