Chapter 37

"You're so mean Aku-chan!!" said Koin anime crying while Akumu was standing in front of him with her arms crossed "That isn't going to work on me this time Koin" Akumu sights.

"I didn't drag you here to only train...but something else" said Akumu turning her head and getting Koin's attention "There is something I have to tell you...and this could be a big shocker for you but I feel like this is the time to tell you" "What is it?" asked Koin. Akumu was silent for a bit clutching her shirt before she takes a deep breath "I...I'm not a real person...I'm a vessel holding half your other chakra" said Akumu, it was silent again until Akumu turned her head to see Koin's shocked face.

"W-what?" Koin was able to say "Your mom, Konan, told me everything, how when you were born you were so strong with chakra your body couldn't handle all of it, so she and Pain decided to seal half your chakra in a vessel

"W-what?" Koin was able to say "Your mom, Konan, told me everything, how when you were born you were so strong with chakra your body couldn't handle all of it, so she and Pain decided to seal half your chakra in a vessel...me" said Akumu, her voice almost breaking. Koin didn't say anything, he was too shocked by what Akumu said "That can't be true!! that can't be!!"

Flashback:

"Everyone I want you to meet our new student" said Iruka with a smile a young Akumu standing beside him with an emotionless face, the whole class started to whisper to each other while also giving her dirty and disgusted looks. Akumu scanned her eyes through the whole class looking at everyone who was whispering to each other or giving her looks but her eyes stop when she sees Rokudo, the only one who wasn't whispering or looking at her disgusted but instead gave her a smile.

xxxxxxxxxx

Akumu was sitting by herself while everyone else was playing with their friends, she looks down at the ground hugging her legs to her chest until a shadow blocked her from the sun. Akumu looks up to see Rokudo in front of her smiling "Hi, I'm Rokudo Haruno" he introduces himself sticking his hand out to her, Akumu looks at his hand and then at him but didn't shake his hand "Akumu..." said Akumu speaking low but Rokduo heard her "Akumu...that's a pretty name, can I call you Aku-chan?" Rokudo asked still with a smile.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Rokudo...?" asked Akumu getting Rokudo's attention while the two of them were sitting at a field "Yes Aku-chan?" "Why do you keep hanging out with me and standing up for me? everyone in the village hates me so why be my friend?" asked Akumu looking at him. Rokudo puts his finger on his chin as if he was thinking until he looks at her with a closed-eye smile.

 Rokudo puts his finger on his chin as if he was thinking until he looks at her with a closed-eye smile

"Your beauty never ever scared me"