Chapter 10

Koin was breathing heavily as he looked up at the evil Koin, his rinnegan glowing and he wore an evil smirk "Just give up! You can't win against me! I'm you of course!" yelled the evil Koin as he jumps to kick him with his knee but Koin was able to use his elbow to stop his kick shocking evil Koin.

"You may be me but I'm stronger!" he grabs his foot and threw him to the ground, evil Koin gets up before dusting himself off before looking at Koin, he was silent for a moment until he smirked again "Even if you are stronger than me, you can't st...

"You may be me but I'm stronger!" he grabs his foot and threw him to the ground, evil Koin gets up before dusting himself off before looking at Koin, he was silent for a moment until he smirked again "Even if you are stronger than me, you can't stop me!" Koin was about to attack when he felt something cold wrap around his arm. He looked down to see a chain tightly wrapped around his arm tightly "What the-" he didn't finish his sentence as more chains appeared around him wrapping themselves around Koin making evil Koin smirk wide "What was it you that you said, you being the strongest?" he chuckles "what a joke" the chains start to pull him into the darkness as he tries to fight it off "I'm in control now!"

"Stop!! I won't let you win!!" Koin yells as he continues to get pulled by the chains making the evil Koin smirk again "I already have" he walks away letting Koin get dragged in the darkness.