Chapter 44

"This is a bad idea if we are caught not only am I going back to jail, but you'll also go to jail too" said Koin as Akumu handed him a cloak "But it will still be worth it in the end once we stop Sasuke and I know you also want to stop him too" said Akumu as she puts on her own cloak. Koin looks at her before he slowly looks down at his cloak gripping it a little "Even if that is true, I don't think he'll listen to me, after I denied his offer in joining his team, I don't think he would want to talk or listen to me" he said putting his cloak on "You may never know unless you try" said Akumu.

Koin thought about what Akumu "Akumu before we go I need to talk to Sakura and Naruto first if I'm going to leave, I want to at least tell them I'm leaving" said Koin, Akumu looks at him before she nods her head "Ok, I'll wait for you at the Konoha's gates but don't take too long, we don't know how long until Tsunade and the others will notice that you are gone" said Akumu, Koin nods as they both went their separate ways.

xxxxxxxxxx

Koin makes it to Naruto's house and luckily Naruto was still there. Koin makes it to his window gently knocking on it, Naruto almost jumps at the sudden knocking at his window until he turns to see Koin at his window "Koin, are you crazy? What are you doing here?!" Naruto asked almost in a panic as he walks to his window and opens it letting Koin in. Koin chuckles softly taking his hoodie off "Sorry, but there is something I have to tell you" "What do you want to tell me?" asked Naruto, Koin takes a deep breath "I'm leaving Konoha" Naruto's eyes widen in shock "WHAT!!!!??"

"For a good reason" said Koin trying to calm him down "I'm going to stop Sasuke from killing Itachi and try to bring him back" Naruto instantly stop panicking as he looks at him so Koin continues "Even if he won't listen I'm still willing to fight for him...even if it kills me but I'll also try to prove my innocents to Tsunade, prove to her that I didn't send the Akatsuki to kill Asuma-sensei" said Koin. Naruto was silent which almost made Koin a bit nervous 'Maybe this was a bad idea' Koin thought to himself as he turns to walk back to his window, but Naruto jumps on him hugging him tightly now making Koin shocked from the sudden hug.

"Naruto..." Koin turns his head to Naruto, Naruto didn't let go of the hug "Please come back safe" Naruto finally said, Koin smiles at him "I will I promise" Naruto breaks the hug "I have to get going now, Naruto, bye Naruto" said Koin jumping out of his window.

xxxxxxxxxx

Koin kept his hoodie down as he walked through the village to Sakura's house, he knew it wasn't going to take long for Tsunade to find out he isn't in prison anymore, so he had to make it quick.

Koin continues to walk all the way to Sakura's house, lucky he sensed Mebuki and Kizashi weren't home. He knocks on the door and not long after Sakura answers it, Sakura's eyes widen in shock seeing Koin in front of her "Koin-nii!? Are you crazy?! What are you doing here?!" she asked which made Koin instantly walk inside "Not so loud Sakura, I'm not staying long" said Koin taking his hoodie off. Sakura closes the door before looking at him "What do you mean 'not staying long'?" "I'm leaving Konoha" said Koin but he instantly covers his ears.

"WHHHAAAAATTTTTTT!!!???"

Sakura screamed which Koin thinks Akumu probably heard "For a good reason Sakura" said Koin before Sakura had a chance to do or say anything "And what is this good reason, Koin-nii?! Don't you understand you are a suspect in a murder!? What do you think is going to happen when Tsunade-sensei finds out?!" she yells, Koin doesn't flinch at her yelling "I'm going to stop Sasuke and try to bring him back" Sakura was shocked again "I'm going to stop Sasuke from killing Itachi and bring him back, maybe that would also help clear my name, you know I would never do such thing, not even to Asuma-sensei" said Koin.

Sakura was at a loss for words before she finally spoke "I believe you, me, Naruto, Kakashi-sensei, and the others know you wouldn't do such a thing" said Sakura before she looks down "but...I don't want to lose you again Koin-nii" Koin looks at her before giving her a reassuring smile and hugs her "You won't lose me, I promise you that" Sakura looks up at him smiling before her face turned to realization "Wait here, I want to give you something!" she said before running upstairs not giving Koin a chance to say anything.

Sakura quickly runs down the stairs holding something in her hand "Give me your hand" Koin raises a brow confused but ended up doing as she said, Sakura grabs his hand putting something around his waist. "Done" she said with a smile, Koin looks at his wrist to see a blue bracelet "Look" said Sakura showing Koin the same bracelet on her wrist but hers was pink.

"I bought them when I was out shopping with Ino and Hinata" said Sakura still with a smile on her face, Koin smiles at her "Thanks Sakura, I won't ever take this off" 

xxxxxxxxxx

"I'm here" said Koin walking to Akumu "How did it go?" asked Akumu as they both started walking in the forest "Besides Sakura screaming at me, it went well" Koin answered, Akumu looks down at Koin's arm to see the blue bracelet, she smiles at it.