Chapter 24

Both Naruto and Koin look at Sasuke shocked by what he said "What do you mean?!" asked Naruto "I don't need to explain anything to you...the only thing you need to know....is that your life was only spared on a whim!" Sasuke explained. In one blink of an eye, Sasuke wasn't by Koin's side anymore but now in front of Naruto with his hand resting on his shoulder "He's so fast...!" Koin thought shocked by Sasuke's new speed.

"That reminds me...didn't you use to say your dream was to become Hokage?" Sasuke asked, Naruto didn't answer nor made a single movement "Instead of wasting all that time chasing us, you should've been training. Don't you think?" Sasuke asked another question. "Sasuke..." Koin mumbles under his breath "Because this time...you could lose your life on a whim" said Sasuke as he pulled out his katana "If someone can't even save a friend then I don't think they deserve to be Hokage...do you...Sasuke?" asked Naruto unfazed by what was going on "Sasuke-kun!!" Sakura yells, Koin quickly jumps off and runs to Sasuke before grabbing his blade causing his hands to bleed, Sai gets behind Naruto grabbing Sasuke's wrist and also stopping him "The block you chose...was correct" said Sasuke getting Sai's attention. Naruto holds Sasuke's hand that was on his shoulder jumping up "Good!" Yamato yells creating a hand sign, he aims his arm at Sasuke, and wood comes out of his hand but Yamato didn't realize Sasuke activating his sharingan, before the wood could reach Sasuke lighting appears around electrocuting Naruto, Sai, and Koin causing them to scream in pain "Koin/Nii-chan!!" both Akumu and Sakura yell at the same.

The three let go of Sasuke falling to the ground unconscious, Akumu runs at Sasuke but he uses his new speed to appear in front of Akumu and punches her in her stomach causing her to fall to the ground unconscious.

Sakura looks down at Akumu in shock before looking back at Sasuke, she glares at him and runs at him "I will stop Sasuke-kun...myself!" she yells getting her fist ready to strike at him. Sasuke looks at her unfazed lighting cloaking his hand and katana, he tries to strike at Sakura but Yamato gets in front of Sakura with two kunai in each hand. Yamato strikes at Sasuke's katana but the kunai breaks and the katana stabs his shoulder pushing him to a large rock "The block you chose...was incorrect" said Sasuke still unfazed.

"Captain Yamato!" yelled Sakura, Yamato tries to grab the blade but his whole arm shook. Sasuke turns his head to see Naruto awake and struggling to get up, his whisker markings now deeper, his eyes now red instead of blue, and his nails now claws as he stares back at Sasuke.

The two of them continue to stare at each other in silence. Yamato shakily puts his hands together creating a hand sign, wood comes out of his wound pushing away the katana shocking Sasuke away. Wood comes out from the ground on each side of Sasuke trapping both him and Koin inside. But it didn't last long as Sasuke breaks through the wood while carrying an unconscious Koin behind his back and jumping back to the edge outside of the damaged lair. Yamato, Sakura, Sai, now awake Akumu, and Naruto looked up at Sasuke, their eyes filled with defeat "Sasuke..." Naruto said.

"DON'T YOU GET IT?!! OROCHIMARU'S GOING TO STEAL YOUR BODY!!" Naruto yells, Sasuke looks down at Naruto unfazed by what Naruto said "If it happens, it happens...so be it"