Chapter 35

After a long chase with Akumu almost killing him a couple of times, Koin makes it to the Haruno house, knowing Mebuki and Kizashi won't let him in the house he decided to jump into a tree that was near Sakura's room. Once in front of her window, he saw Sakura sitting on her bed holding a picture frame that he couldn't see, he knocks on her window making Sakura jump a bit and turn her head to her window to see Koin "Koin-nii!?" Sakura opens her window "What are you doing here?" asked Sakura shocked and surprised to see Koin. Koin smiles lifting a bag of the dangos "I brought dango's, thought you might want some"

Sakura looks at the bag and then at Koin before she gives him a sad smile and nods her head.

xxxxxxxxxx

"So, what were you looking at?" asked Koin taking a bite out of a dango while sitting on Sakura's bed next to her, Sakura freezes a bit and looks down with a sad look "Sakura?" asked Koin worried. Sakura doesn't say anything as she grabs the picture of Team 7 from her nightstand and shows Koin, Koin looks down at the photo before smiling at it.

Flashback:

"All right, it's picture time! everyone pose!" Kakashi announces to the four of them in front of him while the photographer was getting the camera ready to take their picture "Why do I have to get my picture taken with this jerk?!" Naruto asked while pointing at Sasuke making Rokudo sigh in annoyance while standing beside Sasuke and Sakura watching the two.

"That's my line, you loser" said Sasuke not giving Naruto a glance "Say what?!" asked Naruto getting angrier "Come on, we have to" said Kakashi with a closed-eyed smile trying to calm Naruto "Let's just get this over with" said Rokudo getting more annoyed by Naruto's yelling "I'm just happy I get to be in a picture with Rokudo-nii!" said Sakura with a smile as she hugs Rokudo's arm while Rokudo gave her a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm super-happy that I'm in a picture with you, Sakura-chan!" said Naruto also smiling with a small blush, Sakura drops her smile "Sensei, can we leave Naruto out?" she asked "Aw, come on..." said Naruto shocked by her answer. Rokudo turns his body away from Naruto as he struggles not to laugh.

Sasuke snickers making Naruto mad "Quit laughing!" "Make me!" Sasuke yells back "Enough, you two," said Kakashi finally speaking up grabbing both Sasuke and Naruto's heads and pulling the two away from each other to both his sides "You're making t...

Sasuke snickers making Naruto mad "Quit laughing!" "Make me!" Sasuke yells back "Enough, you two," said Kakashi finally speaking up grabbing both Sasuke and Naruto's heads and pulling the two away from each other to both his sides "You're making the photographer mad. I want to keep this, so make with the smiles! now say 'cheese'!"

Flashback end:

Koin gives a small chuckle at the memory still looking at the photo "I remember it clearly like it was yesterday" he gives the photo back to Sakura. Sakura looks at the photo "What happened to us Koin-nii...we fell apart" her voice cracks a bit almost about to cry "A lot has happened to us Sakura" Koin answers looking down at his dango "Sometimes I wish things were back to where they were, the four of us as a team again going on missions. Naruto, always pulling pranks and always arguing with Sasuke, Sasuke, always being his Uchiha self and also arguing with Naruto back, you, always hitting and yelling at Naruto when he would do something stupid, and Kakashi, always breaking the fights between the two...now look at us now..." Sakura looks up hearing Koin's voice breaking, her eyes widened seeing him.

" Sakura looks up hearing Koin's voice breaking, her eyes widened seeing him

"Now...Sasuke is with that snake bastard...Naruto training his hardest to bring him back and then there is us...stuck in the middle...the team really has fallen apart...Sakura..."