Chapter 8

"Where am I?"

I looked around but I couldn't see anything, there was nothing but black all around me. I walked through the darkness hoping to find something or someone.

"Is anyone there?"

My voice almost echoed through the darkness as I continued to walk through the darkness unsure of where to go.

As I was about to take another step I stopped hearing someone crying "Hello?" I asked to hope to listen to the person but the person didn't say anything and continued to sob. I start walking again, now going in the direction the sobbing was coming from. With each step, the louder it got.

I stop when I see a small figure crying while curled up in a ball.

I noticed the figure had pink hair, I took a step when the pink-haired figure looked up

I noticed the figure had pink hair, I took a step when the pink-haired figure looked up. My's eyes widened recognized those clover-green eyes

.

.

.

It was me.

I looked at my younger self, his face covered in bruises and some were covered in medical patches "Why? Why did you become like this?!" he shouted, still crying. I was shocked by his question "I...I..." I didn't know what to say, I tried to come up with the answer. He got up but soon changed into me, his hair turning orange and his eye turning yellow and his other eye, the rinnegan.

I was frozen, I couldn't move a single muscle nor could I speak "This was your choice" he said "No, this isn't what I wanted!!" I finally spoke. I covered my ears as his words grew louder, echoing in my head, I couldn't stop them, I shut my eyes wishing it would go away.