Chapter 16

Walking to the hideout was pure hell for Koin, Tobi would run around them like a small child, Deidara trying to kill him with his clay explosion or try to choke him, and Zetsu would just walk beside Koin and would watch Deidara trying to kill Tobi. Koin struggles to ignore the two but it was hard.

"Koin-sama!! Deidara-kun is trying to-" Tobi didn't finish as he looks at Koin.

Tobi didn't continue his sentence and runs away hiding behind Zetsu. Koin didn't say anything but sight and continued to walk making the three follow him without saying a word and didn't make a ruckus while on the way to the Akatsuki hideout.

xxxxxxxxxx

Koin walks inside the hideout still not saying a word to any of the other Akatsuki members. He walks to his father's office knocking gently and hearing a soft 'come in' he opens the door to see his father at his desk and his mother standing beside him. He fully walks into the office, closed the door behind him, and stood in front of his father's desk "The mission is completed but we sadly lost Sasori" he said as he looks down.

Konan looks at Koin with sympathy before walking to her son and hugs her son tightly, Koin hugs her back "I should have stayed to help him, he would still be here if I helped him" said Koin. Konan looks at her son "Do not blame yourself Koin, you did what you can, we can't save everyone" said Konan. Koin didn't say anything and let go of the hug "I'll be in my room if you need me, I need to be alone" he quickly left the office before he could let his parents speak.