Chapter 1

A boy with raven hair color with white a delicate skin and a perfect cute beautiful face sleeping peacefully in a large bed.

Suddenly, someone knock on the and entered the ravens room.

Young master, it's already 7 in the morning, please wake up and prepare for your new school, said by the old man wearing a butlers suit while opening the window of the ravens room.

A ray of sunlight hit the ravens beautiful face. The raven groans and sit up while rubbing his face. The maids already prepared a bath for you. Please hurry up, Master Daisuke and Master Haru are waiting for you downstairs, the butler said while living the room and closing the door.

The raven got up while going to the bathroom to prepare his self.

______________________________________

In a big dining room, they were two guys eating peacefully in an elegant manner.

Sebas, a guy with light-brown-gray hair with golden eyes called the butler.

Yes, Master Haru, the butler answered Haru while serving the soup in the table.

Is Takemichi already awake?, Haru asked while drink his coffee. I already woke up the young master, he's already up and preparing for his things for school.

Good, Haru said, sipping his while reading a news paper.

______________________________________

The raven just finished his shower and got out of the cr. The maids already prepared the clothes that the raven will wear for today.

( This is his uniform his wearing)

He walked out of his room and head to the dining room

______________________________________

The ravens walks in the dining room while greeting his parents, morning dad, morning papa.

Morning dear, Haru said. You woke up late today, a man with dull- gray eyes with slicked- back black hair said. Sorry Dad, the raven said while walking to hit seat and sat down.

Would you like to add a orange juice in your breakfast young master?

Yes, please Sebas, the raven said while smiling at the butler and the butler smiled back and pour a orange juice in the ravens glass.

By the way Takemichi, the black haired man spoke. Yes, dad? Takemichi look at the black haired man while cutting his egg.

Your birthday is coming soon, do you want something? The black haired man ask.

Oh, Daisuke is right your birthday is already next week, do you have something on mind, Haru said while looking at Takemichi.

Something that I want? Hmmmm, Takemichi thinking if something comes to his mind and a ding came out. Ah!