CHAPTER 26

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
•And other mistakes that I made in this chapter
•Hope you enjoy

"Talking"
'Thinking'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ahem" Sebas trying to make the atmosphere a bit better and then bowed at them. "I'm sorry about Tora, I didn't know that he was here earlier, please forgive me"

They turned their attention then to Sebas.
"It's okay Sebas-San" Hina said.

"So why did you call us here Mitchi?" Chifuyu asked that turned back to look at the raven.

"Ummm..I just want to apologize.." Takemichi muttered but everyone can here it. They all got surprised by the sudden sorry.

"Apologize for what?" Baji asked.

"For lying about my 2nd gender..." Takemichi answered while holding his hands. Toman then suddenly went silent.

He is kinda nervous because what if they don't accept him as their friend anymore? He doesn't want that..he still wants to be their friend even the fact that his an Omega. He feels like he has entered another family when his with them. He is very comfortable with them.

"Takemichi" Mikey suddenly spoke in a serious tone. That made Takemichi flich.
"It's okay, we understand why you hid your 2nd gender with us..but remember even what or who you are, you're always welcome and we'll always accept you in the group" Takemichi then looked at Mikey that has a bright smile on his face. The raven can't help to smile back at them. That made him feel relieve and made him had the cutest laugh he had. Everyone admired his laugh, it's very cute. Even Sebas and his bodyguard Kian was kinda surprised when their young master laugh.

"So you bought us here to just apologize for that? You could've just wait until your fully okay and tell that to us back at school" Hina said in a motherly voice.

"Ah- About that...uhhh...I just miss you guys...my father wouldn't let me back at school not until I finish my 7 days heat. I just can't wait until I meet you again" Takemichi said with a smile on his face.. it's so very precious.

Everyone was blushing. 'Takemichi said he missed me' that's what on everyone's thought.

Everyone then snapped back to reality when the raven suddenly stood up with an ecstatic face."C'mon guys, I want to show you around"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Takemichi was the one who showed them the whole mansion. They were surprised it has his own theater room,game room, training room, pool inside, a underground full of many different cars, and a helicopter at the back of the house. Their jaw just drop and felt like they were hit by poorness.

"Eh" Takemichi who was confused when they slowly going away."where are you guys going?"

"Takemichi..we get it you're rich.."Hakkai said while all of their face seemed down. How are they supposed to impressed Takemichi when they think he already got everything he needs.