CHAPTER 27

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
•And other mistakes that I made in this chapter
•Hope you enjoy

"Talking"
'Thinking'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You shouldn't have push him too far young master" Kiana said as she tidy herself up.

"It's not my fault that his ill tempered and he have the guts show to up here without knowing who he wanna make business with. I'm just testing him." Takemichi then sips on his tea while making Kiana sigh.

"Kian, bring your twin back to the mansion. She needs to rest." Takemichi ordered.

"Eh, No there are so many things I still need to finish" Kiana protested. Takemichi then stands up and pats Kiana's head. "I'll finish it for you and just go take a rest for now. Take a bath and erase those pheromones around you." The raven said and looks and nods at Kian. "Also investigate that Caspian for me, I can tell that something isn't right on the way his pheromones smell." The raven added.

Kian guided his sister to the car and left to go back. Sebas then suddenly cleared his throat making Takemichi look behind him. He saw how the others look at him with just sparkle on their eyes.

"Takemichi you're so cool!" Mikey said as he stepped closure to the raven. "Ah- you guys saw what happened?"

"Yeah, you're so badass Mitchy!" Chifuyu commented.

"As expected of Takemichi!"
"You know how to speak German! So cool!"
"I was amazed the way you stopped his angry pheromones"
"You're scary sometimes Mitchy"
"What did you guys talk about? Business?"
"Looks like that guy was ill tempered"
"I like how you kept your act cool until the end"
"You can be a great actor I bet"
"Teach me how to speak German!"
They surrounded Takemichi and filled him with complements and questions. He was kinda happy that they complemented him and just smiled at them.

"I know you guys could do those things I just did too" They were suddenly blinded by the light that Takemichi is now emitting.

"His shinning..." They muttered.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They went back to the mansion to take a rest now. They are now sitting at Sala inside the mansion.

"Your snacks was interrupted earlier right? Sorry about that, I didn't know there was an unwanted visitor." Takemichi apologize to them.

"No it's okay Mitchy, we know that you're also a busy person" Mitsuya said.

"So umm do you guys want some drinks again?" The raven offered.

They seems to agree and then Takemichi called his butler to gave them drinks.
"Can you prepare the juices and a cup of dark coffee?"

Sebas then looked at Takemichi with a question in his face. "You don't drink dark coffee tho young master" he questioned.

"Ah- not for me, it's for Izana, I know he doesn't drink juices much" Everyone looked at Takemichi especially Izana. The half breed guy had a smile appeared in his face after knowing that the raven still remembered he likes dark coffee.

Sebas then just bows and leaves to prepare the refreshments.

"By the way Takemichi, if I may ask.. what's your relationship with Izana San" Hina asked cause she herself is curious too.

"Oh-" Toman and the black dragons seems to be looking forward to the Raven's answer.

Takemichi then looked at Izana that has a sweat on his face. He doesn't know if he should tell them or not.

"Takemichi and I are ex lovers" Izana then straightly said to them. Toman and black dragon's was surprised to what they heard. The others then just chilling on the side cause they already know.

"EHHHHHHHH" That was their reaction.
"You dated my brother before!?" Mikey shouts.

They looked at Takemichi who seems nervous and glared at Izana who was looking away at him. "Uh-....yes...Izana and I dated in the past..." Takemichi answered them.

They can't believe it. The can't believe that a guy like Izana dated Takemichi.

Chifuyu then remembered what Takemichi said in the past when he asked if he had someone he loved or an ex lover. 'So that was him' he thought as he looked at Izana with determination, he doesn't want to lost so he'll make sure to do his best too.

Chaotic moment then arrived as they now filled Izana with glare and questions.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's 3 in the afternoon and they are already saying their goodbye cause they still have to go back they were already waiting inside the for the last person, Izana.

He looked at Takemichi while Takemichi still feel awkward between them.

"See you tomorrow then..." Izana muttered while Takemichi answered with nod and a smile to hide his awkwardness.

"But Mitchy..." The white haired male then holds the Raven's right hand. "My feelings for you still haven't change...so I'm still not giving up to take your heart again to prove my love for you" he said as he kissed the Raven's hand making him flustered. "I'll see you again mi amor" he said as he entered the car with people who is glaring at him and ready to kill him. Takemichi was left dumbfounded and then tries to hide his flustered face Infront of his servants.

After that, night comes in. Takemichi just finished his bath and walked out of the bathroom only with bathrobe and went to his table to check his documents.

A ring from his phone sound and as he pick it up he sits on his chair while still reviewing the documents. The one was on the other phone was Kian. His reporting about the German visitor that Takemichi wants him to investigate.

Takemichi is listening to his subordinates report. "His involved in drugs?"

"Yes, young master. He also had interaction with your father in the past to a marriage proposal to the young miss Daina. It said that he tried many things just to be connected to the Kambe family" Kian said.

"Just what does he want" Takemichi seems to be annoyed by that guy. "Then why does he want the mine in the Germany?"

"About the mine, it an order from his superior so he have nothing to do about it but too agree with it but he himself had his own plan about the mine if he got it. He wants to make a laboratory where the drugs he sells make" Kian added.

"Hmmm..a lab on a mine. It's not a bad idea for him unless if all his workers only work for him and it's kinda dangerous since it's under a mountain." Takemichi seems to be anxious. "Is that all?"

"Yes that's all for now young master" Kian said.

"Alright, continue to investigate him. I'll tell dad tomorrow to send a spy on his side, I have a bad feeling on whatever he is planning to do" Takemichi let out a sigh.

"Yes young master" The call was then turned off. Takemichi then stands up while looking at the stars in his window. He has a feeling of ominous premonition (feeling of anxiety or worrying about the future).

TO BE CONTINUED