Chapter 3

Umm....uhh.....hello 😐
I dunno what to say but, I lab u all🥺❤️ bwuahahahahhahaha 😆✌️I know I'm weird 😌😁
Btw I forgot to tell you all that Takemichi is already 17 and will turn 18. The other members of the harem will 18-19 years old 😃 and this also a college AU sorry I forgot to tell you 😅 forgive me 🙂✌️

✨Let's start✨

"Huh? Eh?" Chifuyu said trying to hide his flustered face.

"I better get going, I still have something to do" the blonde alpha said rushing himself to the corner and just left the beta/ omega confused.

"What's his problem?" The beta just standing there trying to think if he did something wrong😐.

"Takemichi!" A sudden shout that came from Akkun and behind me Hina and the others.

"Oh hey guys" he said walking to them.

"Where have you been we were looking everywhere for you? When we visited your class room, you were not there?"Hina ask Takemichi.

Oh, I was just with a friend. Takemichi said smiling.

Oh, if that's what you say so. The let's go to the cafeteria before we ran out of food. Akkun told them.

Oh, then it's my treat. We haven't seen each other for 6 years. Takemichi said.

Yey, Takemichi is going to treat us! Kazushi said happily.

"The what are you waiting for, let's go" Hina said dragging them to the cafeteria.

______________________________________

Back with Chifuyu

"Hayst!! What the hell were you thinking Chifuyu!. Day dreaming about erotic images about the guy you just meet today!" Chifuyu thought trying to calm himself about what just happened a minute ago.

He then look down and saw a tent in his pants.

He then let out a sign, "uhh...., I'm the worse,now I have to deal with this." He said walking towards the bathroom to fix something. "Ugh I want to hit myself on the wall"

"Is he really even a beta?" Chifuyu thought to his self.

______________________________________

With Takemichi and his friends

Takemichi and the others already got their lunch, ofcource Takemichi paid. They sat on in an empty table in the corner discussing about their selves.

"So how all have you been after six years" Takemichi ask looking at them with a grin in his face.

"We were all good, but ofcource we got sad when you left us that day" Akkun said answering Takemichi.

"Awwww, you really miss me huh? Akkun?" Takemichi said teasing Akkun.

"Btw Takemichi I didn't know your family is rich, rich~"Kazushi said looking at the raven while giving him a smile.

"E-ehhh......well.....I didn't tell you guys because my father told me too.....I was the youngest among my siblings so they are overprotective to me," Takemichi just sign because his siblings treat him like a baby.

"Huh? I didn't know you have siblings" Mokoto said.

"Yeah, I have 2 older brothers and a sister, they already have works so I'm the only child that left in our house" the raven boy answered.

"Oh, Takemichi, I forgot to ask this.... Why are did you introduced yourself at the school as a beta, not a dominant omega" Takuya ask Takemichi and the other 4 look at him.