Chapter 8

"So mind telling me why did that guy that look like a pig beaten you all up" Takemichi giving a his friends a creepy smile.

Takemichi's friends were hugging each other scared because of the the raven making some dark aura surrounding him with a scary smile.

Takemichi was really worried when he saw his friends got beaten up, it only reminds him of his friend the he once failed to protect. "Aisha" he thought clenching his fist.

Takemichi then let out a sign. "It's okay if you not tell me."

His friends then nod at him and smile.

"But promise me one thing" Takemichi said.

"What is it, Takemichi?" Takuya said.

"Don't get yourself get beaten up again" Takemichi putting his hands on Akkun's shoulder looking down.

"Don't worry Take-" before Akkun can finish what he is saying, Takemichi again make that scary smile in his face.

"Or I'm going to kill the person who beaten you guys up" the raven then again with his creepy smile.

"Y-yes..." They said shuttering.

Takemichi then drop them off to there own house and went home.

_______________________________

"Oh, you went home early today, Dad, Papa" Takemichi said giving both of his father's a kiss on the chick.

"Welcome home sweetie" Haru said greeting his son.

"Btw, why do you guys wearing your formal clothes for parties? Are you going somewhere?" Takemichi questioned sitting beside Haru.

"Did you forgot what day is today" Daisuke said looking at his paper works.

"Huh? Uh....... Oh..... The Golden Gathering, so that day is today." Takemichi said giving them a little smile.

"Then why are you guys still here?" The raven said standing up ready to send them off.

"Your going with us" That statement of Daisuke made Takemichi froze from where he is standing.

"Huh? but Da-" before Takemichi could finish what he is going to say Haru signal the maids to get the raven ready.

"Your brothers nor your sister is not here and your the only heir that is left in the house, you know the rules, one or more of the heir should attend the Gathering with their parents, and it will be a disgrace to our family if you don't attend my dear" Daisuke said smiling at his son.

"But, Dad! Papa......" The raven was whining while getting drag by the maids.

"Don't worry young master, we'll make sure you will look pretty enough" one of the maids said reassuring the raven.

__________________

"The Golden Gathering, a gathering where all of the powerful family in Japan gathered. Host by different family every year." The raven thought the sign while the maids are picking clothes that he'll wear.

"Sebas, what family is the host tonight's gathering?" The raven ask the butler who is outside his room.

"The Masakazu family, young master" the butler answered.

"Oh, the family that got the 3rd rank out of 20 families this year" the raven said wearing his suit.

"Yes, young master" the butler said just standing outside of the door.

"Btw, what is our rank this year" the raven questioned again while the maids are picking jewelries for the raven.

"We're still in the 1st rank, young master" the butler said opening teh door because the raven is already ready.