CHAPTER 25

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
•And other mistakes that I made in this chapter
•Hope you enjoy

-♡-

"A pleasant morning to you all. I'm here send by my young master. He would like to see you every single one of you here"

"Sebas- San.. Takemichi wants to see us?"
Hina said looking a bit surprised.

"Takemichi is?"
"His already okay now?"
"Where is he? Is he with you?"
"Ne Sebas- San, is he alright?"
"Did Takemichi come here?"
"Is he inside the car?"

The surround Sebas and filled him with questions which made him surprised a bit. He didn't know they care so much to his young master.

"Young master is okay now. His in Yokohama taking his rest. He send me here to pick you all up and go back there with me" Sebas answered.

"EHH"

-♡-

An hour of travel from Shibuya to Yokohama. Most of them are asleep inside the limousine. Hina is laying her head on Emma's shoulders. Chifuyu who's already can't wait to meet Takemichi again. Izana who is also eagerly anticipate to met the raven and there's Mikey who is snoring and enjoying his sleep on Drakens shoulders.

The limousine then at last stop. Most of them then woke up and look at the window. A big black gate opening. It went inside stopped in front of a big mansion. They all get out of the car. They were amazed by the surrounding except Izana, his been here many times already the only thing that he can recall while looking around the place is that their memories together.

"This place is so big...and wide..." Hina said.
Sounds of birds, the flowing of water in the fountain and the calm wind. They are in the rural place in Yokohama so it feels more relaxing there.

"Please follow me everyone" Sebas said as he lead them to the a big green house.

'is that a green house? It's bigger than my own house...' most of them thought.

"Does this place belongs to the Kambe Family too?" Mikey asked.

"Ofcource it is idiot" Draken said back to Mikey.

"This place doesn't belong to the Kambe Family. It belongs to Young Master Takemichi only" Sebas said as he opened the door of the green house for them.

"EHHH TAKEMICHI" They all said in unison except Izana. He remembered this place. They mostly spend their time here chatting and drinking tea anytime they go in Yokohama.

Sebas lead them to the center of the green house where a table and chairs that is perfect for tea parties are placed.

"Please stay here. I'll call young master that his guest has already arrived" Sebas bowed and left.

Now they don't know what to do. Sebas just left them without saying what to do. They looked around while still getting amazed by the place.

"I didn't know Takemichi likes plants so much" Hina said and everyone agreed with her.

"They grew them up himself" Izana said.

Everyone then look at Izana. They noticed him since earlier that he seemed to know this place or have been here already.

"How did you know" Chifuyu who has been suspicious with him said.