-•°Chapter 13 °•-

Hdidbdudbdhdh I can't stop writing 😭 I can't believe it ಥ‿ಥ I still have so many modules to finish (╥﹏╥). Let's just start *sign in defeat*

••••••••••

The child has the same hair color as Takemichi but he has black eyes. "Could this child be Takemichi's son!?" Takemichi's friends thought.

Takemichi then look down on the child who was hugging him. "Hotaru?" Takemichi the eyes widen and smiled.

"Hotaru, you're here how did you get here?" Takemichi asks, bends down, and pats the boy's head.

"I wanted to see mama!" The boy said cheerfully.

Takemichi's friends are still frozen and crack every time the boy calls Takemichi mama.

Takemichi then picks up the child. "Where's your Dada?" Takemichi asks that made Takemichi's friends look at them with serious eyes."The father of this child......" Takemichi's friends thought.

"I didn't come here with Dada" Hotaru replied to Takemichi while smiling. "And I miss mama," Hotaru said.

Takemichi then smiled and hugs the child. "I miss Taru-chan too," the raven said.

A maid then suddenly runs towards the raven while panting. "Finally, this is where you Hotaru-sama," the maid said.

"Oh, Celine," Takemichi said looking at the maid.

"Ah, Young Master Takemichi" Celine said bowing to the raven.

"If Hotaru is here then where is Hiro nii-chan?" Takemichi asks.

"Ah, Master Hiroto still has something so he told us to go here first with young master Hotaru and he'll just follow right away" Celine answered still bowing.

"Ohh, okay," Takemichi said.

"Btw, Master Takemichi, young master Hotaru hasn't still dressed up, we still need to prepare him," Celine said.

"No! I don't want to! I want to be with Mama!" Hotaru said whining which made the raven chuckle.

"But Young Mas-" before Celine could finish her sentence Hotaru cut him off.

"I said no! I don't want to!" Hotaru said again.

"This child can't be Takemichi's" Takemichi friends said I their minds while looking at the child with a wow face because of the attitude his showing.

"Hotaru, if you don't get dressed up now I'll never going to see you again nor bake you your favorite cake," Takemichi said making Hotaru sad.

"No..... I don't want to.....I want to stay with mama..... I want Mama's cake....." Hotaru said in a sad tone and about cry but don't want to because he doesn't want to look weak in front of his Mama

"Wow, he reminds me of Mikey" Emma, Chifuyu, and Draken thought while is getting jealous of a child because Takemichi was carrying him.

"And that's why you need to clean yourself so that I'll stay with you and I'll promise to bake you your favorite cake," Takemichi said reassuring the child while putting him down.

"Now, don't cause trouble to your Nani" Takemichi added.

"Yes, Mama....." Hotaru said going towards Celine, his Nani.

"Thank you, young master," Celine said bowing and picking Hotaru and bringing him inside the mansion to dress him up.

"Sebas and you guys, please assist Celine on preparing Hotaru" Takemichi ordered to Sebas and the maids.