CHAPTER 29

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
•And other mistakes that I made in this chapter
•Hope you enjoy

"Talking"
'Thinking'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So what's the gathering about?" Hina curiously ask because it's a gathering, there must be a special event or some.

"Oh right. Since I think it's time for the world to know, I'm gonna reveal myself being an Omega" the raven confidentially said and smiled.

•  •  •  •

The silence was too loud and all of them think that maybe their ears heard it wrong but the smile on the raven's face tells that his not joking.

"WHAT"
_____________________________

"Takemichi is not with you Hina-san?" Toman, Tenjiku, and those who are in black dragon's surrounded the rosy haired girl because the raven isn't with her when he came with her girlfriend.

"Oi, back off you guys" Emma glared at them while letting out her angry pheromones showing that is telling them to stay away from what's her's. They then get's out of the female alpha's sight.

"Sorry, his not with me. He said that he has an important matter to attend so his not going to be with us this afternoon again" Hina said.

The others then sulk like a puppy who looks like they got left by their owner.

It's been 3 days since they got to hangout with Takemichi. They know his busy because of the gathering his hosting. He said that a lot of different people from powerful families are invited and will be held at the Kambe's best Hotel, since that was the case he needs prepare the best for the event to be successful and to not embarrassed his family name so he goes back early after school is over.

"Looks like there is no reason to be here then, I'm leaving" Inui said as he walks toward his bike while Kokonoi follows him.

"We'll just go back tomorrow again" Senju said as he also going to leave with Takeomi and Wakasa.

Izana and his subordinates didn't even say anything and just then goes straight to their bikes.

The mood suddenly went sour. Even though those gangs are still enemies and they just stick with eachother because of Takemichi but they don't know that they slowly become attached to eachother and that's also because of the raven and Hina noticed that.

'You are really a ray to sunshine Mitchy, they look like their world has been dark since you weren't here.' Hina thought as she smiled.

"What about going to the mall guys" Hina said trying to cheer them up. The others that was about to leave also heard what Hina said and looked back.

"Mall? For?" Baji asked.

"Takemichi is going to held a very special occasion and we are invited, ofcource we need new formal clothes to attend if we want to look at least decent as his friends right?" Hina replied. She knows that if a situation is about her best friend they'll agree.

The boys gave it a thought and they ofcource agree. The others that was about to leave also agreed and wants to come. I mean shopping alone is sometimes boring--the more the merrier right.

"That's great then, let's meet at the mall at 3pm!" Hina's small cheer up for them work out as she had an ecstatic smile on her face.

_____________________________

"We have a deal then" The raven shakes hand with a person as he then stands up and leaving the room. "I hope you don't disappoint me" He added and leaves.

Dominant OmegaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara