-•°Chapter 14 °•-

"Did you deliver it safely" Koko ask the man who delivered a gift to Takemichi.

"Yes," The man answered.

"Good, you can go now," Koko said turning back to see the man give him a satisfied smile.

The man then just bowed and left the room.

"How did you know it's his birthday today?" The man with sunflower blonde hair suddenly appeared.

"He's from a well-known family, of course, you can search his name on the internet" Koko answered jokingly.

"I tried to search his name but nothing appeared," Inui said.

"So you admitted that you're interested in him," Koko said glancing at Inui with a smirk.

Inui then just look away. "I tried searching it also but nothing appeared so I just use my connection," Koko said.

"Hmmm...." Inui hums."When you are sleeping with others and they ask for a gift, you just tell one of our members to buy it for you but this time you bought the gift yourself" Inui said glancing at Koko.

"Did you also think I wouldn't know that you also delivered a gift for him" Koko said smirking which made Inui look away again.

"That's none of your business, "Inui said.

"Also, I can sense that he's different from other omegas that I meet. He's even more beautiful than women, having the features of an omega but his confidence and mind are like the Alphas which made him interesting" Koko said turning around to look at Inui straight in the eyes and giving him a smirk.

__________________

"A gift? From who?" Takemichi asks and doesn't know who is it from.

"The delivery man said it's from Mr. Kokonoi Hajime and Mr. Seishu Inui" Sebas said.

"Black dragons?" Chifuyu, Mikey, and Draken thought.

"Okay let me see, it would be rude if I don't accept it," Takemichi said.

"You know them mitchi?" Chifuyu asks.

"You can say that" Takemichi answered.

Sebas then signal the maids who are following him from behind to bring the gifts to their young master. The other maid put a big box in front of Takemichi and the other one put a bouquet of flowers with a small box with it.

Takemichi first opened the big box that is from Kokonoi and saw a grey suit that is really the style he likes which made him like it. After opening the gift from Koko he then pick the bouquet of yellow rose with a red tip. It has a very rare color which made Takemichi like it more.

"It has a very strange color," Hina said.

"I have to agree with that but it looks beautiful," Takemichi said while looking at the flowers lovingly.

"They say that a yellow rose symbolizes friendship, the only color of roses that doesn't have any romantic meaning," Takuya said.

"Then maybe the person who gave you that want to be your friend mitchi," Takuya said.

"But it has a red tip on it, it has very rare color but didn't a red rose is the classic way to say I Love You," Emma said while grinning.

"Thus, that means the person who sent that flower has feelings for mitchi!" Hina said excitedly which made the 3 alphas jealous and wanted to throw the flower away from their mitchi.

"Maybe, maybe not" Emma added.

Takemichi then noticed a letter that is with the bouquet. He put down the bouquet and read the letter.

Happy Birthday
I hope you like the gift that I gave you. Right, I haven't introduced myself last time we met. I'm Inui Seishu the one with Koko who came last time. When I was buying something I saw a thing that catches my eyes, it reminds me of your deep blue eyes so I bought it, just take that as a  gift as an apology for my rudeness last time I didn't introduce myself. I hope you have a nice day.

-Inui Seishu
(Sorry this a little bit cringe, I dunno how to write a letter •́  ‿ ,•̀)

"How cute," Takemichi thought and giggle. He then opened the small box that is with a bouquet, he opened the box and saw a blue hairpin.

(It will kinda look like this

(It will kinda look like this. Sorry about the quality, this hairpin is mine I got it as a gift from my friend and my camera is bad (╥﹏╥))

"It looks so pretty" Hina commented.

"I have to agree with that" Akkun said.

"I think so too" Takemichi added.

They were all talking about the gifts that the two from the black dragons gave while the three alphas were irritated by the gifts and even more to the person's who gave them to the raven.

"Why are there 5 different alpha scents surrounding my little brother" A man with black hair and black eyes that is kinda look like Daisuke suddenly appeared while holding Hotaru.

Takemichi then looks at who was it and stands up from where he is sitting while getting surprised with a mix of excitement.

"Haruto- nii san," Takemichi said while giving a very big smile.

To be continued.............

Sorry this is short, I'm really busy right now because of modules (╥﹏╥)
Hope you enjoy tho ಥ╭╮ಥ
I'll write the next chapter of my other story tomorrow 🙂

*Wrong grammars
*Wrong spellings
*And other mistakes that I made in this chapter

*Wrong grammars*Wrong spellings*And other mistakes that I made in this chapter

Ha..ha..ha.. I really wanna beat someone today 😃

 I really wanna beat someone today 😃