-•°Chapter 11 °•-

I think I'm going to update the chapter 12 late so I'ma update the Chapter 11 now because I'll be busy to the following days😊

••••••••••
~Takemichi's Day of Birthday~

Takemichi was enjoying his breakfast with his parents at the dining table.

"Would you like to drink a juice young master?" Sebas asks the raven.

"No it's okay, I'll just have a tea please" Takemichi replied with a smile.

Sebas then served Takemichi a tea in a cup.

"Btw Sebas" Haru said while drinking his coffee.

"Yes, master Haru" Sabad replied.

"Is everything ready for Takemichi's Birthday?" Haru asks.

"Yes, master Haru all the ingredients for tonight's dinner are already ready and we already cleaned the backyard terrace for the venue" Sebas answered.

"Good," Haru said while smiling.

"Sebas, add a table to the backyard where Takemichi and his friends will sit for tonight," Daisuke said while looking at the newspaper.

"Yes, master Daisuke" Sebas replied while bowing.

Takemichi was really excited about tonight's event because it's his first time having his friends in his house. Since Takemichi only wanted a normal birthday party, they are just going to have dinner with his family even his father (Daisuke) wanted a grand one but Takemichi got his attitude from his Papa(Haru) when it comes to money.

The raven then saw the maids were getting some things from his sibling's bedroom.

"Sebas," Takemichi said.

"Yes, young master" Sebas answered.

"Those things that are on the maid's hands are things from my brothers, sister's, and my nephew's room. Why are they getting those?" Takemichi questioned.

"Ah, looks like the Young Masters and the Lady didn't inform you. They said that they are going to be here this evening to celebrate your birthday young master" Sebas answered which made the ravens even more excited, his siblings are going home, it's been a long time since they have seen each other.

_____________________

"So why did you drag me in a store early in the morning! Huh! Chifuyu!" Baji shouted inside of a store which made the customers look at them.

"Just shut up Baji-san, you're getting too much attention," Chifuyu said not paying attention to his friend.

"Why are we here anyway," Baji asks walking around.

"To pick a gift for someone," Chifuyu said while smiling.

"And who is this someone?" Baji said in low life tone because he didn't have enough time to sleep.

"That's none of your business " Chifuyu answered which made Baji have an irk on his forehead. He doesn't want to tell Baji that it's Takemichi's Birthday because he knows that he will only disturb their precious time together.

Baji then grabs Chifuyu's collar but Chifuyu didn't pay attention to him because his too focus on selecting gifts.

"So you woke me up in the fucking 5:30 in the morning to buy a gift for someone that you don't even want to tell me!" Again Baji shouted at Chifuyu's face.

"Just accompany me" Chifuyu replied to Baji.

It's already been 3 hours and Chifuyu still hasn't picked a gift for the raven.