Chapter 7

I didn't back read and edit this chapter again cause I'm too lazy to do it 😃💅 hope you understand ✌️

Mikey and Draken were walking pass the park, just came from a stall that sells Dorayaki. After a few minutes have pass walking they saw a boy who is standing up for his friends that got beaten up by a tall guy.

"Ne~ Ken-chin, that raven hair dude looks interesting" Mikey said while eating his Dorayaki.

Draken just hummed but Draken is lost in his own world thinking about the raven that defending his friends, making him interested in him but what's more got him is the ravens making a angry face.( I mean Takemichi looks good when he's serious 😌)

The two watch whole scene Infront of them. Takemichi, Kiyomasa and his minions are busy arguing they didn't notice that someone is watching them from afar.

______________________________

Takemichi got shock and about to punch the one who kick Takuya but got stop by kiyomasa holding his arms.

"Where do you think your going?" Kiyomasa said looking at the raven.

"Let go" Takemichi said looking at his beaten friends.

"Huh? I didn't hear you" kiyomasa said in a playful manner.

Takemichi then sigh and look at the tall man with a death glare." I said let go dickhead. Are you deaf or something!" he said in a cold tone.

"Huh, I don't like that tone your making!" Kiyomasa was about to slap Takemichi when he suddenly got a hard kick in his member and gronned in the pain in the ground.

"I told you didn't I? To let go?" Takemichi said looking down at him with deadly eyes who ever meets it will face death. "I don't like bugs touching me" the raven then kick Kiyomasa's face making him unconscious.

"How dare you!" One of kiyomasa's minions said trying to punch the raven but only flew away from the raven's kick.

"Is that all?" the raven said looking at the remaining of kiyomasa's minions.

They all got annoyed and all of them attack the raven.

The last member of kiyomasa's minion flew away from the punch in his stomach and cough some blood then got unconscious.

It didn't even reach 1 minute before Takemichi finished them all. They were all in the ground unconscious and bloody from the raven's punches and kicks.

"So, who's next?" Takemichi ask and look around. "Huh? They were all unconscious" he walks towards kiyomasa's body laying on the ground and step on his head. "Pathetic" he said wanting to kill the man but he also promise his Papa that he can't just kill someone.

Takemichi's friends dumbfounded from what did they just saw. They were watching the whole scene, Takemichi's beating all of them and they were asking if this is really the Takemichi they know. Is this what they call duality? Takemichi is like a cute little kitty to them, having those sweet smile but can grew fangs like a leopard that can lash a human body if you make him angry. "We'll never gonna make Takemichi upset, worried or angry again" they said in their thoughts.

Mikey and Draken also watched the whole scene making them amazed on how can someone that has small body and it looks fragile that when you punch it without even force and can break easily beating those who looks more superior than him.

Then they walk towards the raven helping his friends to get up.

"Who are you?" The raven said trying to guard his friends from Mikey and Draken.