Explanation

Hello 😊. I just want to explain about Takemichi and Hajime(not koko)😅(please don't attack me😐) bcs I'm too lazy to explain it in the story. You can just skip this if you want too😁

So, as you all know from the last chapter, Hajime is Takemichi's ex fiance, both of there Dad's agreed to arrange them, Takemichi and Hajime already know each other before they got arrange. Let's just say that Hajime confess to Takemichi but he rejected him but still want to be friends to him. Takemichi doesn't want to get married to a man who he doesn't love so Hajime helps Takemichi to plan something to break there arrange marriage even it hurts him, but to make Takemichi happy will surely be enough for him. Takemichi want to tell his Dad that he doesn't want to get arrange but he know the only thing that he will say is " it's only the best for you". What Takemichi and Hajime plan is, Hajime will cheat on Takemichi and broke the marriage contract. But there plan doesn't go the way they want too. Takemichi literally forgot that he still has 2 brothers that is over protective to him and his family is part of a mafia, they will surely kill him, but before his brothers tried to kill Hajime, Takemichi stop them and told them the truth about there plan to broke their arrange marriage and his family and Hajime's family both listen to him, after Takemichi and Hajime explained. They broke the contract and stay on being friends. Hajime is still inlove to Takemichi and Takemichi also know that.

Forgive me if I'm not good at explaining things 😅.

Oh and btw about that white haired dude (that is also Takemichi's ex after Hajime😐), I saw one of the comments that got the right person. Maybe you will know him in the future chapters 😃.

Okay so that's all.
Have a nice day and I hope you enjoy the next chapter😁.

Babby_chan_