CHAPTER 23

As always, Takemichi became fond of Mikey's gang. He is always with them after his class ended. He is so happy that he had more friends than he had before.

Takemichi didn't feel regret of coming here but the fact that he is still lying at them made him still guilty.

_________________________

"I'M GOING NOW UNCLE SEBAS!" Takemichi said in a hurry cause he is about to be later at school. Staying up all night playing games was a bad idea.

"Young master, your pill"

"Ah- right!" Takemichi then took the pills and rush off to the car.

"THANK YOU UNCLE SEBAS!" He shouted while inside the car which just made the butler giggle.

______________________

Takemichi then took a pill and swallows it then drink his water.

Omega's experience heat cycle every year. It happens every 3 months. Takemichi is now experiencing one. Even him who has a full control over his pheromones, he can't fully control it when his in his heat cycle. And since Takemichi is still young to have mate with an alpha to ease his heat cycle he take pills instead.

Normal suppressants doesn't work on Takemichi. He has special made pills from his older sister. Only those suppressants can suppress Takemichi's heat cycle.

______________________

As the car stopped Infront of his school, Takemichi immediately runs inside just not to be late. He reached his classroom door and open it immediately while saying "I MADE IT!" in his mind. Everyone was looking at him which made him embarrassed and then straighten his posture and walks towards his seat.

Chifuyu was giggling at what he just witnessed. "Cute" that's what he thought.

"You stayed up all night playing the game I recommended you I'm I right~" He said in a teasing way.

"Shut up" Takemichi looks at him with an irk in his face which made Chifuyu grin and lend him a towel cause Takemichi is full of sweat.

"Thanks hmph" The raven accepted it and still pouting because Chifuyu was the one who made Mitchy almost late today.

Chifuyu then smiled but noticed that something smelled sweet today. Did Takemichi use a perfume?

He sniffs to find where is it coming from but the smell instantly then disappeared.

Strange..

___________________

As always, Takemichi is now the gang hanging out with them as always. He always have fun with them talking with many things.

Emma and Hina were there with him. The Mizu group weren't with them because they have things to do.

It was so very fun until they heard many motorcycles that is coming on their way.

"Ne Kenchin, looks like we have visitors"
Mikey said with a serious tone as he stands up.

Draken stands beside him and other captains of Toman to greet whoever is it.

Emma pulls Hina to hide her on her back and Takemichi also stands up but not on the Frontline.

As the motorcycles got near, they saw 3 flags.

"Those flags..and uniforms..they are from.." Hakkai said.

"Tenjiku, Brahman, and..Blank Dragons..." Mitsuya added.

"What are they doing here" Kazutora who's putting his hands inside his pocket.

Takemichi who is surprised seeing Tenjiku and Brahman's flag. 'Izana...' he thought as he sits down behind Emma and Hina's back to hide to them.