Halloween Special

•Craving•
Vampire Mikey x Takemichi

"To get to the bottom of the debates, Vampires do exist. There is too much evidence to believe otherwise. Even now, there are surely vampires around you, watching this very documentary. Sometimes they are your best friends, colleagues at work, and maybe...... They could be your loved ones." One of the reporters said while a blonde boy with crystalized blue eyes watching tv while having breakfast.

After minutes have passed, he finished his breakfast, turn off the tv, and went out for a special occasion, he's a date with his boyfriend. (Of course he bath and toothbrush before leaving🙂)

He then went to the mall and meet up with a man who has long blonde hair that was only tied at the top with hair on the sides moving freely.

"Mikey!" the blonde called out his name making the other blonde turn his way to the cute blonde and smile.

Takemichi runs up to him and hugs him.

Mikey then kisses his forehead and hugs him back.

"So where do you want to go?" Mikey ask.

"I wanna watch a movie," Takemichi said.

"Okay" Mikey then grabbed Takemichi's hands and went inside the hotel but Takemichi notice something.

"Since when did his skin become this pale?" Takemichi thought but shrug it off because he just wants to enjoy this date with his boyfriend.

They watched a movie titled "KATE" an action, thriller movie that just got released. ( I haven't watched this movie but I'm planning to watch it on Netflix 🙂 but dunno when😐).

After the movie, they went into a restaurant to eat lunch after that they play games in the arcade, rides, and also went shopping. For Takemichi, this is one of the happiest days of his life but some things on his mind that he notices about his boyfriend, that his boyfriend looks paler than usual, and also when they went for lunch, he said he wasn't hungry. Usually, his boyfriend eats and loves food than him. He suddenly remembered the documentary that he watched on tv this morning about vampires.

"No, he can't be one right? If he is one, he should have said it to me. He wouldn't lie to me...." Takemichi thought while walking with his boyfriend in the park.

Mikey notices that Takemichi is spacing out for quite a while now.

"Hey, Michi? You okay?" Mikey ask.

That got Takemichi snapped out from what he is thinking. "Huh? Ah...yeah" he answered?

"You sure?" Mikey then stops walking.

Takemichi then nods and hums then gives Mikey his signature smile.

Mikey then also smiles at him and pat him in the head.

"New, Mikey- kun, wanna have dinner in my house, I'll cook for you," Takemichi asks.

"It will be a full red moon tonight, and for sure I can't fake full control of vampire side," Mikey thought.

"Uh......baby, I don't think I can come. I'll have a business to attend tonight." Mikey said.

"Oh......." Mikey's answer made Takemichi sad that Mikey felt a thunder strike him on the inside seeing his boyfriend sad.