Chapter 5

"What's taking them so long"said by a man who has a head shaven on the sides and back exposing his signature dragon tattoo on his left temple and has a long blonde hair and kept in a neat braid, leaves a few stands of his hair lose in the front and has a black colored eyes.( Did I described him to much?😐).

"Ne~ Ken-chin, I'm bored, let's do something" said by the boy who has pitch piercing eyes and long blonde hair that only is tied at the top with hair on the sides moving freely.( Oh btw I'm going to make Mikey a bit taller than Takemichi 😁)

"Just shut up Mikey" (said by the bald dragon. Ay jk lng) said by the tall blonde boy.

The small blonde just whined to what the tall blonde just answered him.

"Aren't they with you Kazutora?" Ask by the droopy lavender eyes with short silver-lilac hair.

"Baji said his going with Chifuyu so I went here first" answered by the boy that has a messy wolf cut with yellow streaks throughout and has a sand brown eyes.

"Oh, he's here" said by the boy who has a peach colored hair and smiling.

A man appeared walking Towanda them.

"What took you so long? And where is Chifuyu?" ask by the silver-lilac haired boy.

"We visited something today, and as for Chifuyu, he's with a beautiful chick" Baji said having a smirk in his face.

"Chick?" the silver-lilac boy said.

The boy with banana hair walk towards baji and put his hands across Baji's next and ask.

"Chifuyu is with someone? Who is it?" ask by the banana boy. (Normally Chifuyu isn't interested in anyone.)

"His name is Takemichi, and if I have to guess what is his second gender, it's clearly that his an omega" Baji answered the banana boy.

"First, you shouldn't say his name that casually and second, his a beta not an omega" Chifuyu interfered to their conversation making Baji and Kazutora stun.

"He's a beta?" Baji ask.

Chifuyu nod but he also thinks that Takemichi is an omega.

"He's more beautiful than a woman and not an omega but a beta, now that's more interesting" Baji said and grinned.

"So are we just going to talk about that omega or beta that Chifuyu just meet" Mitsuya said already want to go home.

On the other hand the small blonde and tall blonde boy just listen to them but the small blonde seems interested about the person that Chifuyu meet.

"Now that everyone is here let's start the meeting" Draken shouted.

_____________________________

" So..... Your still with that white haired dude?" Hajime said making the raven stops.

"You talking about him..... We're already over" Takemichi said making the atmosphere between them sad.

" Oh... Then what about---" Hajime is trying to change the subject.

Takemichi just giggled about Hajime's reaction.

"Don't worry. I'm the one who broke up with him. No need to make an excuse to change the subject" Takemichi said.

Hajime let out a sign and smile after that.

The two were happily talking about each other making the room atmospheres lively.

Daisuke and Haru then entered the living making the two look at them.

"Welcomed back, Master Daisuke, Master Haru" Sebas greet them and bow.