-•°Chapter 20 °•-

Short Chapter!
Also I didn't back read ( ;∀;) forgive my insolence (says someone who really don't back read ◉‿◉)
______________________________________

As Chifuyu, Takemichi, Hina and Emma was near Toman's base. They saw many motorcycles parking in sides.

"Why is there many motorcycles parking?" Takemichi ask.

"Oh, Mikey call of a meeting today" Chifuyu answered.

"Mikey?" Takemichi doubting Chifuyu's words.

"Yeah, Mikey....." Chifuyu exclaimed.

"Oh, I remember what Akkun said to me last time. Mikey is the President of the Toman. I was surprised, with his childish personality, he can lead people." Takemichi chuckle a little bit.

"Yeah, you got a point" Chifuyu added.

On the other side, Mikey feels like catching cold thinking, maybe someone is talking about him.

"We're here" Emma interrupting Chifuyu and Takemichi's conversation. Making Takemichi eyes roam around seeing men's lining in each side making a way in the middle in the shrine.

Takemichi then look at the center front, like a tittle stage, seeing Mikey while Draken is standing in his back.

'Now, Mikey looks like a leader' Takemichi thought and a little impress that someone like him could lead.

"Let's go" Chifuyu said going in. He started walking in the middle grabbing Takemichi's hands, grinning at the raven as Emma and Hina followed them at their back.

Everyone turned their heads at them but their eyes are glued at Takemichi. I mean how is he so beautiful. His flawless skin, beautiful blue eyes and a black hair that looks like an expensive silk.

Everyone was attract by Takemichi's beauty, walking with no worries into a place that if full of predators.

While Takemichi's roam around, he notice that everyone was staring at him and thought it was only normal. He can smell that most men at are in the place at Alpha and Beta's but he has no worries.

As they are already in the front, his eyes caught someone. He has white hair with a black mask. They both made eye contact but the boy with white hair and mask was eyes widen as same as Takemichi.

'San..zu..?' Takemichi thought.

"Ah! you're here Takemichi" A childish voice was heard, interrupting Takemichi's thoughts. He was then startled a little bit when a someone suddenly hug him.

"M-mikey, could you get down, your suffocating me" Takemichi said but it looks like, Mikey didn't heard him. He called his name's 3 times but didn't listen and noticed that Mikey is glaring at someone.

Chifuyu and Mikey glaring at each other. Mikey was jealous when he saw Chifuyu holding Takemichi's hands while they were entering like a couple, it irks him. Mikey glared at Chifuyu that is telling him to let go of the ravens hands while Chifuyu glared back with a smile telling Mikey that is answer is no.

Without them both noticing that they were producing Alpha pheromones.

'Really now. Mikey isn't listening to me and now they are both letting their pheromones' Takemichi said with an irk in his face. Even though Mikey and Chifuyu are producing their Alpha pheromones, Takemichi didn't got a reaction despite of being an omega because he was used to it. He was trained to get used to Alpha pheromones because he came from a Family full of Alpha's so it to him if he let himself get infected by the pheromones or not.

Takemichi was about to throw Mikey at Chifuyu but got interrupted by Draken who suddenly smack Mikey's and Chifuyu's head.

"Oi! Can't you two see that Takemichi is getting affected by both of your pheromones! Also, Emma's omega and our gang members is here!" Draken shouted at the both.

Takemichi who shocked. Him? Getting affected by pheromones? "I think he misunderstood mine"

While Takemichi is pissed, Draken thought that he was getting affected by Mikey and Chifuyu's pheromones so he stop them, but even though they were not, he's still going to stop them ofcource.

"Ah! Sorry Takemichi....." Chifuyu and Mikey both apologize.

"Also, sorry Hina...." Chifuyu bowed at Hina and Emma.

"No, it's okay...." Hina said while smiling while Emma was glaring at the both making their mouths shut.

"Your late to our meeting Chifuyu and you even cause trouble when you arrived" said by a familiar banana boy, a long haired man who's charm has no affect on Takemichi and a man who looks like Nishinoya  from Haikyuu but only taller, step up.

"Mind introducing who is this beautiful boy?" The lilac boy said with a royal blue boy with a scar on his left side of his lips also step up.

"Yeah, who's this boy? New member?" A peach haired boy with a smile on his face and a blueberry haired boy with an angry face entered the chat.

"Takemichi, why are you here?" A sudden surprised when the white haired boy with a mask who made eye contact with Takemichi earlier also entered the chat.

To be continued...................

I just started playing genshin recently and did my accession yesterday and got on AR 41 and also got Yae on only 7 pulls so I'm happy happy, and I was supposed to answer my exams but got bored so I made a short chapter for you guys.

Wait, it is just me or my story is getting boring and boring? ....... Nvm I just want to write.

Hope you enjoy it tho....